Shirotora_old
(Again, btw.)

Come on James, join in and beat us both! Mousehumper... =D
phill_old
<3 new phone/gba

click for video
awp

Saturos wrote:

Retracting my claim of HHY breaking 100k plays by the end of the month. The surge of players wasn't permanent, it seems. Been relatively quiet this past week (aside from today). D:
1309 Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai Kharl

1300 plays slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dowwwwwwwwwwn
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

phill wrote:

<3 new phone/gba

click for video
Wow. That looks really improbable. Neat
machol30
COLORS - Code Greass Opening almost peaking 3000 plays in the first two days of its rank, and I still have not played it yet. :o
James
...And I didn't notice Caramelldansen is 4th in most played already.
Last time i saw it, it was in page2.I should have stolen the beatmap from MD...
machol30

buraimaster1234 wrote:

COLORS - Code Greass Opening almost peaking 3000 plays in the first two days of its rank, and I still have not played it yet. :o
2999 plays in 2 days and 30 minutes! hahaha! :)
awp
There are bugs in the beatmap listing right now.

Take a closer look - are all of your difficulties listed twice? ie EENNHHII

Download: Mago de Oz - El Principe de la Dulce Pena (Parte IV) (ErufenRito) [Insane].osu
James
viva la vida tries to beat shichiten in user ratings, can viva la vida beat it?!?!
Saturos
It did at one point. For quite a while, too. It's fallen to Shichiten level now. D:
James
need like ~50+ votes more so that we can see~
awp
Shit to do this weekend:
  1. Finish skinning v1.2 of OEWY (spinner-clear, score explosion revision, Harrier mod)
  2. Mod some stuff I've been meaning to mod (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4410&p=35789#p35789, MSI)
  3. Pirate Ryuuta fail artwork.
  4. Draft sketch for something unrelated to osu!
  5. osu! tutorial remake/touchups
  6. Map Dream On maybe
  7. Save the world
awp
Most users ever online: a lot

having fun, Saturos?
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
WHY IS THIS NOT A STICKY THREAD ANYMORE
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6181

This is my greatest map yet.
ash
needs more cowbell
xerxes_oli
ima cow!!!!
James
#$!#!@# my name is orange.
Pokebis
James loves yellow now.
NinjaishGuy

yuno is always relavent
Neo@lex
Fun fact: If you hit a watermelon with a standard stick, the stick will either break or sink into the watermelon.
SBKT
Only men can have headcrabs.
Loginer
My poor, poor 9800GX2 gets to 82 degrees Celsius when I run 3DMark Vantage. I thiiiink I need better cooling. D:
Saturos
Eh, that's not too bad.

My single 8800GT gets to 78ish. Well, at stock speed anyway. I play with fan speed for more intensive things to keep it cool. ;x
Loginer
Well, as long as it's stable. My card never seems to pass 85, so that's a good thing.
Also, this keyboard is awesome. Made a widget in LcdStudio which lets me check various things while playing games. :D

Saturos
Pretty sure the GX2 runs perfectly fine until it reaches 110+. I don't feel like looking up a source to verify, but I know that thing is stable at 100+.

Low 80s under heavy load is actually relatively cool for that card.
James
echo removed the "49" in his name. hackerkidding
Neo@lex
#Random is dead.
lukewarmholiday

neo@lex wrote:

#Random is dead.
lets bring it back to life then
YoshiKart
I still don't know what happened to those cupcakes! D:
awp
I never realised people used it. Checking now...

Oh, I can't see a userlist from osu! =(
Loginer
I'll just leave this stuff here.

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."
Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

I'll just leave this stuff here.

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."
Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
*shits bricks*
Saturos
RemmyX25
Holy fuck that's expensive.

Nice monitor though
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
Touché. Quite honestly, I'm too much of a bargain hunter, so $250 might be out of my league anyways.

Geezus, $10k for a monitor???
Saturos
I just linked the newegg for the sake of laziness. I picked up that monitor on sale and threw a 10% coupon at it via Circuit City. After tax, only cost me $225. Normally retails for ~$289 before tax right now.

I'm a bargain hunter.~
James
can i has your old monitor
show more