forum

[invalid] VS Storyboards and Fever mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
why not add some kind of Storyboards that Ouendan and EBA has in Multiplayer matches? when a player is going well in a game, the animation of the storyboard changes. and when a player strikes a combo, fills the Fever gauge. if a player manages to fill the Fever gauge, it will trigger the Fever mode on his/her opponents, giving them a random Increasing difficulty mod for a short amount of time(Sudden Death and Double Time are not included)but beware, because if you decide to trigger the Fever mode ON, you can't use any other Mods(all mods that were enabled before Fever mod will be disabled automatically)
the amount of time required to activate the Fever mod depends on if you strike a Beat combo(slower) or a Elite Beat combo(faster)(all these suggestions are only available for Multiplayer Matches)
FrzR
I don't see much point here. Having these can be distracting already. Especially on multiplayer.
peppy
yep, don't try and ask for anything in this game which takes away from the circles. people don't play osu! for fun, but just for competition.
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
wow i just want to be creative, but i think i should have read carefully the sign on the entrance that says "NO FUN IDEAS ALLOWED". well, ok*snif* *walks away*