- Just wanted to let you know that Lust will probably still mod your map, this is just an additional mod because this is the map that I look out for the most from all the requests.
- Remove the red combo color on Extra, Insane and Normal.
- Did a playtest using mouse and keyboard before the modding, results: Score | Replay
- 00:06:658 (3,4) - Blanket can be improved heavily if you disable grid snap and move the second point a bit to the right (Use 3's Slider Ball Hitbox to measure it)
- 00:09:314 (1,2,3) - This stack looks a bit strange due to how stack leniency causes it to move to the other direction, you could manually unstack these and do a fake stack leniency that follows the movement direction. Example
- 00:09:471 - Maybe move this kiai burst 1/2 back? looks nicer to me and it emphasises the 1/8 triple pretty well.
- 00:12:283 (3,4) - You could possibly move 3's last point a bit to perfect the blanket but it's pretty fine as it is.
- 00:12:986 (5,1) - Same for these two, blanket could have been a bit better but there is nothing wrong with it atm.
- 00:14:158 (3,4) - Move 4 a tiiiiny bit to the right to perfect the blanket (You will need to turn off grid snap for that)
- 00:15:916 (3,2) - You could possibly move these two a bit to the right to perfect the blanket, but there is nothing wrong with it as it is.
- 00:21:424 (2,3,4) - This type of inconsistent spacing just feels sloppy and looks unprofessional, there is no actual reason to make such gaps since there is no actual emphasis behind it so it would be better if you could just keep them at the same spacing among each stream (Different streams can have different spacings but you shouldn't use a few spacings in a single stream)
- 00:22:596 (1) - Could be adjusted a bit to look better, maybe put it a bit more to the lower left and move the last point more to the right so it looks less cramped and blankets 00:22:127 (5) - better.
- 00:25:408 (3,4) - Small spacing error? the whole stream is x1.3 but these two are x1.2, You can just move 4 a bit to fix it and it won't really change the movement of the stream, it would just polish it to make it work better.
- 00:28:689 (3,5) - These two touch the HP bar a tiny bit, it's not critical but it would be best if you could lower them a tiny bit.
- 00:29:978 (6,1) - Two things: 1. The blanket with (5) is imperfect 2. Due to stack leniency, it looks a bit sloppy, unstacking them will let you have a perfect blanket and will look better. Example
- 00:34:783 (5) - Control + G could make the jump movement with the rest of the combo feel a bit more natural since it's styled sorta like a star jump.
- 00:35:486 (2,3,4) - Again, these strange spacing changes are really unfitting and don't work well, I'd rather have them changed.
- 00:40:174 (3) - Move a bit to the right for a perfect blanket?
- 00:40:408 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - The spacing isn't exact consistent 1.3 which causes strange appearance of follow points and just overall sloppy look, turn off grid snap to have it at perfect spacing without it making it a bit higher or lower.
- 00:46:971 (3,4) - Change spacing to x1.4 to fit the rest of the stream and not cause possible awkward appearance of follow points.
- 00:48:377 (3,4,5,6,1) - The movement on this feels extremely strange, especially due to how hard it is to read and how it doesn't follow the same movement between 6 and 1, I'd suggest somehow changing it but I don't even have an idea on how to.
- 00:49:783 (5,6,7) - Inconsistent spacing again.
- 00:51:541 (3,4) - Manually unstack so 3 doesn't go against the direction of the movement (Purely visual)
- 00:54:705 (2,3,4,5) - My issue with these isn't the spacing, it's actually how strange the movement is, try making a more constant movement shape instead of an awkward and massive turn. Unpolished Example
- 01:01:971 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Your intention here was good and it looks nice in editor, but ingame it just looks extremely sloppy, unprofessional, strange to play and ugly. Just keeping the spacing consistent would be the best solution imo. Alternatively, you can make the jumps more obvious so the gaps look a bit more reasonable. Example
- 01:16:971 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^
- 01:20:017 (6) - NC could work well here.
- 01:38:299 (5,6,7,8) - Spacing gets messed up due to stack leniency, manually unstack these?
- 01:45:096 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This looks a bit lazy due to the stacks, you could possibly unstack each double to give it a nicer visual edge while still keeping the playability similiar. Example
- 01:45:799 (1,2,3,4) - This does follow the back sounds partially, but following the main beat will feel more intuitive to the player and will make a bit more sense.
- 01:54:705 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - This could be confused with a 1/6 stream due to the low spacing in relation to the rest of the 1/4 streams in the map. maybe increase the spacing by a bit?
- 01:57:752 (1) - Shouldn't the combo color be orange?
- 02:02:205 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Looks decent in editor, looks like hell ingame, I'd suggest something like what I suggested previously for similiar parts.
- 02:20:017 (6) - NC could fit here.
- These tick hitsounds sound extremely strange and awkward due to how they have both the finger snap and a strange back sound, why not use a finger snap that isn't all strange and buggy?
Only modded Extreme because Extra confused me, Another Insane and Hard seemed fine and Normal only had the strange hitsound issue that doesn't really count as a mod (And I am tired)
If you REALLY want a mod on the rest of the diffs, poke me in a PM and I will mod them.