forum

hello hello c:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KwoonYuri
um, yeah. hey guys!! o/ started playing osu! just two days ago and i already like it so i decided to surf trough some forums yAy. c: i still find it kinda hard to play osu! because everything goes so fast, even though i play the easy ones, so im just like ' oh, there's one-- wait two already OH NO THREE *miss miss* wait, five already? D: ' and so on. oh god, im so clumsy! 8D but yeah. still improving! o/ so basically, i like playing games, and i shall say osu! is one of my favorites. really.
anyway, is there anybody who plays league of legends in EUNE server? c: drop me your summoner names down below and lets play sometime. o/
i think that's it. c:

yes, i know im weird.
TwentyOne21_old
Hi~
Welcome to the community
Have fun in game :)

Yeah, it's kinda hard when first time I play this game too. But, keep practice and play from the song you like and you will get better
Rio-
Welcome to the osu!community!~ :)
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Ideolo
Welcome here~
- Marco -
Welcome ^^
L i t c h i
Welcome :)
Zalaria
Pfff you aren't the only weird one here, and there's nothing wrong with that ^^ And welcome to osu! *adds to friends* Yes this game may seem fast and intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes incredibly addictive and fun :D Missing notes is completely normal after all xp I would be more than happy to help you out on your osu journey! ^^
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy yourself here.
Mineko
welcome ~ :lol: