forum

[resolved] Download beatmaps/packs button ingame

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Abel
So, for the non supporters only, instead of having the (inexistent) O!direct button, we could have a cute DOWNLOAD BEATMAP button... etto, i dont know if you understand me so here I made a template in the latest version of PAINT<3
This could also help noobies like those ones that just start and say, "OH only tutorial, this game sucks" and they ask in #osu or other channels like "Ehhh where can I download music xd" and everybody its like "go to the main page and then beatmaps then music then blablabla" this could be more faster
vape
For anyone else who doesn't understand what he said because I didn't at first either: replace the osu!direct button with a link to the beatmap page on osu.ppy.sh and make it visible to non-supporters.
Topic Starter
Abel

uguu wrote:

For anyone else who doesn't understand what he said because I didn't at first either: replace the osu!direct button with a link to the beatmap page on osu.ppy.sh and make it visible to non-supporters.
Thanks uguu ^^
This is for non-supporters only, supporters already have o!direct
peppy
There's a button at the bottom-left which will open the osu! website. Then you can click the menu you would like form there.
Kyujuroku 96

peppy wrote:

There's a button at the bottom-left which will open the osu! website. Then you can click the menu you would like form there.
Yeah but I dont think anyone uses it. I think this is a good idea, specially for new users
vape

S v p e r wrote:

Yeah but I dont think anyone uses it. I think this is a good idea, specially for new users

peppy wrote:

I see you've marked this as resolved, but to be fair, something like this would be a lot more clear.