forum

Adam Gilmore - Ninja Commando Theme [Osu|Taiko|OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GhostFromTCR
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 12:01:05 PM

Artist: Adam Gilmore
Title: Ninja Commando Theme
Source: Ninja Commando
Tags: nintendo ninja commando atari 8 bit beep boop
BPM: 150
Filesize: 2095kb
Play Time: 02:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. FlowHomie's BeepBoop (4.9 stars, 513 notes)
  2. FlowHomie's Taiko Beep (5 stars, 640 notes)
  3. picklebmp's 5K MX - 5Key (3.37 stars, 843 notes)
Download: Adam Gilmore - Ninja Commando Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A hard map with a huge stream. Three mode difficultys.

My friends mapped while I edited some stuff.(I got premission from them to upload since I requested this song to be mapped.)

Osu! Standard. (Originally mapped by Flowhomie Edited by me.) (Completed.)

Osu! Mania! (Originally mapped by picklebmp. No edits.) (Completed.)

Taiko! (Originally mapped by FlowHomie. No edits.) (Completed)

Things I edited: The huge stream in the standard osu. Health drain lowered a bit on standard osu.(Originally 8, lowered to 6.)

Things that I think need to be changed: The stream might need to be little bit more closer and the corners don't look really good. Will be edited on these circumstances: Moderators or multiple players request.
[ Lionheart ]
Hey :D (whoever this belongs to..) theengineertcr asked me to mod your map, and here i am \:D/

Only gonna mod your Standard map, because i don't play either of the other modes.

00:29:401 (7) - Move to x: 275 y: 74
00:34:301 (4) - Redesign with less points (makes the curves smoother)
00:39:101 (1) - The BATs don't like this kind of sliders, consider changing it
00:40:501 (5) - NC
00:42:601 (3) - The following of the offbeat feels weird while playing.. that would mean to move all elements by 1/4 beat up until 00:45:801 (2) . consider changing something
01:07:701 (1,2,3) - Spacing
01:16:301 (4) - This one and the following ones should follow the 1x distance snap like the circles before, doesn't look good otherwise
01:27:101 (1) - Well.. the stream.. imo it's just too long. i would add some slider parts in this deathstream, to make it a little more interesting to play. even if you just leave it all circles, you should use "Convert Slider to Stream" in the 'Compose' tab to make good looking streams, you should always use it for streams (also makes perfect distances between circles, which is noticeably wrong in your stream)
01:40:101 (1) - From here on, you copied the beginning... i don't like this very much, although it's not a big deal for most people.. consider remapping/rearranging it a little to make it more interesting :D

The rest is okay in my opinion.

Good luck with the map, i hope i could help you :)