forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Silence counter resetting for long kills.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KSHR
Problem Details:
the same bug as (t/155811/start=0) was reported in Japanese Forum 3 days ago(p/2639948/).
according to the player who has this bug, he got silenced for 9660 mins for multi-account creation toward the end of last month. and silence is reset to 9660 mins every time when he restarts the game client. I knew this was already fixed at the beginning of this month, so instructed him to update the game client. but his client had already been updated to the latest version.

these are things which was already tried to resolve.
  1. check the client version.
  2. move *.db files out of osu! folder.
  3. re-install the game client.
btw he doesn't have enough English skill to post and explain, so I did instead of him.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: *25/10/2013 5:20 am (GMT+9)

osu! version: 20131024.1 (latest)
Rorona
I think this was reported already, but the silence didn't actually reset whenever the client restarted, but instead only looked like it was reset. You can check your silences on your page.

I might be completely incorrect.
Topic Starter
KSHR
as I wrote, he got silenced the end of last month.
also, the problem is "though this was already fixed at the beginning of this month, he still can't chat because of silence bug"
MOST
Problem Details:

This is not me but a friend of mine called No Dap (game ID) has been silenced. So he was waiting patiently so that the silence would be gone, but when he had 9660 minutes left, the minutes of silence would reset every time he would get into osu!. So I am here to write about this instead of him, because he cannot post anything when he is silenced.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

So like this every time he starts up osu!, the minutes would reset back to 9660 minutes
plz do something about this.

osu! version: 20131024.1 (latest)
Marcin
I'll merge with this thread and confirm since it is second issue about this.
t/161852
MOST
no i already saw this and we tried it out
but still no solution....

he erased the game and redownloaded it but it still remained the same way
THS
since my friend can't post...so i'll post it for him :D

this one
Ozato Fumika
I am now unsilenced, and I strongly recommend that you E-mail OSU! Support team with details if you are experiencing the same issue I've had.
peppy
osu! updates silence intervals at every startup, so this should not be an issue.
peppy
Going to mark this as resolved unless more evidence can be provided of it occurring on the latest version.