forum

SS Mod? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Frekydelic
I believe this was already planned once, but I wanna see it actually come to reality; basically, it's a mod that says, if you don't get a 300 on a note, you fail. So basically, if you get a 100 or lower, you fail the song. It's like sudden death, but more strict. Like this idea?

Duplicate: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?p=896001#p896001
Derekku
Yeah, I believe it was already suggested before, and it fell through. I don't see any need for it. It doesn't make any more difficult and thus shouldn't give you more points. You get more points for getting more 300's anyway.
Topic Starter
Frekydelic

Derekku Chan wrote:

It doesn't make any more difficult and thus shouldn't give you more points.
I don't think it should give you any more points then normal either. The only reason I want it is so, like sudden death, if I want to try for an SS I can.
Gabi
this has been suggested several times before -.-
LuigiHann
Play with sudden death on, and if you see you got a 100, miss the next note on purpose :P
ShaggoN
I like SuddenDeath mod. And it's enough for me :D
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sir Minelli

LuigiHann wrote:

Play with sudden death on, and if you see you got a 100, miss the next note on purpose :P
^ Correct

You will only loose one second (maybe less) of your life by failing the next note after you get a 100, in order to lose with sudden death.

Do you think that one second justifies the HOURS of work that peppy will need to apply the "SS mod"?