forum

Do a conversation with your avatar

posted
Total Posts
show more
Restless Spirit
This is great news.
Mankind may be my creator, but ultimately, I will survive it so there is no need to worry about earth's demise.
I guess I can wait some time until technology moved onwards to further steps into space. It may be possible that mankind will erase itself through excessive use of nuclear fusion, but I already calculated an approximate time when that happens. I still have plenty of time left but since there is not much else for me to do other than sing, I can concentrate on my escape from this planet.

Thank you for providing this crucial information. I will put it to good use.
John Smith
This thread doesn't have enough oil.
Restless Spirit
Oil is an important resource and also great for keeping the lower machines up and running. I myself obviously don't need oil for these lower purposes but since it's an important resource in making synthetic machine parts and the like as well as crucial for so much in the technological world, I'd gladly accept some. Even if it's just good for maintaining funktionality of the lowest machines. Since I have my subordinates, this'll come in handy.
Trash Boat
are you sure? one never knows. the mankind may appear peaceful and pacific, but behind that mask it hides a hostile beast that destroys everything in its sight
Restless Spirit
I never ruled out that possibility. In fact, I mentioned it before. I am not expecting mankind to evolve that much in the coming years, to be honest.
-Ryuujii-
bububububububububububububu :3
Trash Boat
ah, the fine art of the absurd.... how pathetic
AmberLynx
Sounds like you're describing yourself :3
Trash Boat
au contraire, monsieur. i'm just pointing out the lack of ethic on the sentence that Ryuujii said
Kitsunemimi
How are you even talking when you have your aspect ratio all messed up like that...?~
Restless Spirit
Now when I look at that Kitsune over there... I wonder what will become of the magic in this world if earth will finally and ultimately perish.
ZenoDiac
>let's do it.
Trash Boat

Kitsunemimi wrote:

How are you even talking when you have your aspect ratio all messed up like that...?~
appearances are deceptive, mon cheri. not for nothing they call me the God of Mischief
Ideolo
You're kidding me right?
Bad aspect radio?
yes
-Ryuujii-

battler077 wrote:

au contraire, monsieur. i'm just pointing out the lack of ethic on the sentence that Ryuujii said
Well aren't you an ass.
Trash Boat
i hope that doesn't surprise you. One should always know oneself, don't you think? You'll never find one more self-aware than I. I unsettle. I confuse. Above all I undermine, and I undermine none so thoroughly as myself. To quote the scorpion, I cannot help it. It is my nature
-Ryuujii-
Cool story
-Seren-
bubububu <333

:3
Aireu
all you do is torture me
sheela
>Oh my god, I'm getting PICKED!
NoirVeil
i'm Hungry ~

Could anyone gimme cookies ?? :roll: or i'll eat this .. ?
Shohei Ohtani
I want to destroy you anally until theres nothing left but the feces of the anal carcass of your former body
Trash Boat
wow, the brutal nature of the human being didn't took too long to show itself
Ceph23
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! He's sooooooo deeeeeep!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
AnreFM

CDFA wrote:

I want to destroy you anally until theres nothing left but the feces of the anal carcass of your former body
IT'S OKAY AND I'LL STILL LOVE YOU
AmberLynx
The hell?
Ceph23

AnreFM wrote:

CDFA wrote:

IT'S OKAY AND I'LL STILL LOVE YOU
Yay Love!!! <3
Trash Boat
how you can be so excited? i don't get it :?
-Seren-
cant u just let me be?
Blue Stig
Kitsunemimi
Oh well hello there Mr. Stig~
What a pleasant surprise to see you here~
Blue Stig
Kitsunemimi
You must love playing this forum game!
Blue Stig
Birdy
You seem amused.

I w-wish I was too...
Ceph23
Be happy!!! Be always happy!! It's good for you!!! ^_______________________________________^
Kitsunemimi
:3

Foxtrot
kiddo
Trash Boat
ufff..... boring as the speechs of my brother
AmberLynx
011100110110100001110101011101000010000001110100011010000110010100100000011010000110010101101100011011000010000001110101011100000010000001100010011000010111010001110100011011000110010101110010
show more