forum

Do you think GD will get 2.2 this year

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TGGD
There are some news from RobTop that it would come out this year from his Reddit AMA thing. So there's probably a chance that the man himself would update it.
ArtsyGamer
Yes, or atleast I hope so. And yeah, IIRC RobTop did say it was coming out this year.
JaceyPlayz
he has given some actual updates of what he's doing for the update, so there is a good chance that he does release it this year
Topic Starter
TGGD

JaceyPlayz wrote:

he has given some actual updates of what he's doing for the update, so there is a good chance that he does release it this year
I agree with this.
Neoz
To be honest, after the delay i'd expect an update at 2023. He is a bit lazy as developer.
Topic Starter
TGGD

NeoEterno wrote:

To be honest, after the delay i'd expect an update at 2023. He is a bit lazy as developer.
Neoz
Maybe you are right, the reason i said that is because he didn't fixed serious bugs yet in years like the Global Ranking (stars doesn't update at some point) and resolution problem on newer phones. Anyways, i don't play anymore since 2018 because there's no way to recover my account and it become boring to me.
Topic Starter
TGGD

NeoEterno wrote:

Maybe you are right, the reason i said that is because he didn't fixed serious bugs yet in years like the Global Ranking (stars doesn't update at some point) and resolution problem on newer phones. Anyways, i don't play anymore since 2018 because there's no way to recover my account and it become boring to me. Also i got a featured level too in that year but it wasn't so popular: https://youtu.be/watch?v=fyxZ9ShUlK4
I think he fixed the stars leaderboard but I don't know about the global leaderboard. I think its the same.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I've been since late 2017 without playing it. And even when I was active back in 2015-17 RobTop was pretty terrible with updates, delaying them frequently. I really doubt 2.2 will get any time soon.
Topic Starter
TGGD

eblf2013 wrote:

I've been since late 2017 without playing it. And even when I was active back in 2015-17 RobTop was pretty terrible with updates, delaying them frequently. I really doubt 2.2 will get any time soon.
---APEX---

eblf2013 wrote:

Roptop
Topic Starter
TGGD

---APEX--- wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Roptop
Ropcop
Rigbyuis
no, since he its developing a game by himself and the actualizations take a long time to do (+the fact he its not that productive, wich doesn't make him lazy since he has the determination every day to work on a project that doesn't even seem to progress at all.)
Topic Starter
TGGD

Rigbyuis wrote:

no, since he its developing a game by himself and the actualizations take a long time to do (+the fact he its not that productive, wich doesn't make him lazy since he has the determination every day to work on a project that doesn't even seem to progress at all.)
ClevelandsMyBro
been waiting since 2018 and i bet my left kidney it won't get released this year (if not ever lmao). the only reason i'm even here is to waste time for it to drop... it hasn't dropped and i kinda got addicted to osu instead.
Topic Starter
TGGD

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

The only reason i'm even here is to waste time for it to drop... it hasn't dropped and i kinda got addicted to osu instead.
True
Reyalp51
i think rob should hire people to help him develop gd since it has become so big, but he may not do that because of his creative vision
Stomiks
It would takes decades for 2.2's release at this point
YOSHI_SANS
bro rob literally said not this year
[ Sebastian ]
The universe will collapse by the time 2.2 comes out.
show more