forum

[resolved] Mouse acting weird

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hiza-chan
Problem Details:
I've been having this weird issue with my mouse recently. It just started doing it the other day. The other day, I was playing FFXIV when I decided to switch to OSU. Osu was running just fine but then I decided I wanted to play some more FFXIV so I went back to it. Again, wanted to play some Osu so I switched back BUT, when I did, I would get to the main screen just fine but when I went to the list and pressed F2, my mouse started to go haywire. I couldn't control the mouse. I restarted my computer shortly after and it worked just fine. But then, when I tried to play anything else and then go back to Osu, it would do it again. Now, I don't have updates for my mouse or anything. I updated my graphics card recently and just installed the new Java update. But, I guess there is a known issue with League of Legends that when you alt+tab out of the game, the mouse goes slow. I don't know if League's game is causing my mouse to act weird or not.

The other day, I tried to record this issue with OBS BUT when I would start streaming, mouse would return to normal. Turn off the stream, it goes haywire again. Turn on, normal. I have no idea what it could be. It only does it in OSU. It's really irritating me just cause I can't play OSU whenever I want. I have to either stream while playing it (which I have no problem with but I have an older computer so my computer doesn't handle it very well) or restart my computer every time I have the issue. If anyone could help, that would be awesome.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Read description.

osu! version: 20131019.3 (latest)
Latest
MillhioreF
Sounds like you should try changing your frame limiter (press F7.)
Topic Starter
Hiza-chan

MillhioreF wrote:

Sounds like you should try changing your frame limiter (press F7.)
Funny thing is, after the last update. It fixed. I have no idea what it was. So this thread can be closed.
MillhioreF
All righty then!