forum

[4K]GD YL's mania queue (open)

posted
Total Posts
25
Topic Starter
YuanLiang
                                  Hello!
                  Welcome to YL's GD Forum!
- Please ensure that your map can be Ranked, otherwise it will be rejected.
- Make sure there is a Hitsound map, it's okay not to have it.
- Acceptable Difficulty: Difficulty between Eazy and Hard.
- My skills are limited, that's all I can do.
- If your comment is not accepted, it is because it was rejected or I don't have time.
- Songs over 4 minutes will not be accepted, unless they are my favorite songs.
- Maximum accepted GDs: 5
GD Difficulty -
Arist-Title -
Map Link -
Bpm - duration -
notes(optional) -
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N:
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N:
Matthewwwwww
Difficulty - Easy
Arist-Title - inabukomori - lost umbrella
Map Link - beatmapsets/1808461#mania/3708853
notes(optional) - Thanks in advance :)
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Y
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N: N you can just send it via PM

Thanks in advance :)
Drum-Hitnormal
Hi

Difficulty - Any
Artist-Title - Sayuri - Hana no Tou (TV Size)
Map Link - beatmapsets/1807942#mania/3725958
notes(optional) - have 2 BNs booked
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: N
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N: N

hope you like, thanks
Zwhykoler
Difficulty - Normal
Arist-Title - Uchida Brothers - Oosanbashi (Iroha chou)
Map Link - beatmapsets/1490712#mania/3714763
notes(optional) - N/A
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Y
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N: N

ty in advance
HDFlood_
Difficulties - Normal (2.3), Advanced (2.64), Hard (3.56)
Arist-Title - omniboi - Midnight Drift II
Map Link - beatmapsets/1444041#mania/2970440
Notes - You're free to try modding Hyper (3.9) if it's in your range. Otherwise, focus on Normal and Advanced.
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Y
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N: N
Ulis-
Hiii NM Mod!!, please :P

Difficulty - Easy [1,26] / Normal [1,78] / Pacific [2,72]
Arist-Title - MegaBaz-
Thrifted Tchotchkes (Remix 8-bit)
Map Link - beatmapsets/1835691#mania/3768773
notes - It's my first attempt at bringing chiptune to the range, it focuses on the melody with some "gracie" touches and sometimes deviates from the melody so it's not so monotonous.
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Yeah
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N:Nah :P

Thank you! ^^
imariL
Hello :)

Difficulty - Any difficulties which you want
Arist-Title - Jipotan - Piano Rendan Teki "You" ~Higurashi no Naku Koro ni~
Map Link - beatmapsets/1830075
notes(optional) - Full-keysounded map, so you should not turn on ignore beatmap hitounds option.

Have a good day!


Really Sorry, You don't have to since I didn't notice it was GD Queue
Have a good day!
Enrique226
Hallo!

Difficulty - DenYi's Normal (2.43)/ Lycoris (3.44)
Arist-Title - Sayuri- Hana no Tou
Map Link - beatmapsets/1809252#mania/3710859
notes(optional) - its a Sayuri song ,so it's good <3
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N:Y
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N:N
THX
Fabicho_
Hey

Difficulty - Dendro's hard
Arist-Title - eve - Anoko Secret
Map Link - beatmapsets/1492090#mania/3099294
Topic Starter
YuanLiang
Oh I'm back to look at the forum! XD
Now officially start accepting GD!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DeenBoi
no idea if this is still open after 3 months of inactivity but ill req anyway

GD Difficulty - normal or hard (2~3.5*)
Arist-Title - DragonForce - Highway to Oblivion
Map Link - beatmapsets/1667260#mania/3893461
notes - its a bit over 6 minutes (but the song is a banger), ive also finished making the hitsounds recently
notification via private chat after accepting - Y

good luck(?)
Topic Starter
YuanLiang

DeenBoi wrote:

no idea if this is still open after 3 months of inactivity but ill req anyway

GD Difficulty - normal or hard (2~3.5*)
Arist-Title - DragonForce - Highway to Oblivion
Map Link - beatmapsets/1667260#mania/3893461
notes - its a bit over 6 minutes (but the song is a banger), ive also finished making the hitsounds recently
notification via private chat after accepting - Y

good luck(?)
accept <3
kinpo12
GD Difficulty - i'm stupid
Arist - Title - bill wurtz - school
Map Link - beatmapsets/1879228#mania/3868667
notes(optional) - on this map, I did a mix between the instrumentals and the vocals. basically I put the two together, the instrumental and the vocal.
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Y
Do you need to send files by email? Y/N: N
Noch Einen
i know this is gd queue and i need this

GD Difficulty: Normal
Artist-Title: kinsen - CH4NGE
Map Link: beatmapsets/1890519
notes(optional): if you fine, can you finish it in 2 months (60 days later)?
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: N, i check any queue everytime

Thank you
Shiro_122
GD Difficulty - Normal or Advanced
Arist-Title - pm04034 - sn4pside
Map Link - beatmapsets/1890819#mania/3895504
notes(optional) - the song has snaps of 1/4, 1/6, 1/5 and 1/7 :D
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Y
Topic Starter
YuanLiang

Shiro_122 wrote:

GD Difficulty - Normal or Advanced
Arist-Title - pm04034 - sn4pside
Map Link - beatmapsets/1890819#mania/3895504
notes(optional) - the song has snaps of 1/4, 1/6, 1/5 and 1/7 :D
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Y

Shiro_122 wrote:

GD Difficulty - Normal or Advanced
Arist-Title - pm04034 - sn4pside
Map Link - beatmapsets/1890819#mania/3895504
notes(optional) - the song has snaps of 1/4, 1/6, 1/5 and 1/7 :D
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: Y
accpet
Res_ett
GD Difficulty - Hard
Arist-Title - Camellia - Circles of Death
Map Link - beatmapsets/1846046#mania/3792252
Bpm - duration - 200 - 3:24
notes(optional) -
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: N since i watch queues like a hawk
Xinhong1003
Hello~

GD Difficulty - You can do whatever difficulty haven't already done.
Arist-Title - Sakuzyo - Strange Love
Map Link - beatmapsets/1905295#mania/3928699
Bpm - duration - 190 - 2:50(audio)
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: N
cookiegrandpa
Hi~
GD Difficulty - Normal or Hard
Arist-Title: Kessoku Band- Distortion!! (TV Size)
Map Link - https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1884687#mania/3881682
Bpm - duration: 176 - 1:27
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: N
Thx in advance and hope U like it OvO
Topic Starter
YuanLiang

Xinhong1003 wrote:

Hello~

GD Difficulty - You can do whatever difficulty haven't already done.
Arist-Title - Sakuzyo - Strange Love
Map Link - beatmapsets/1905295#mania/3928699
Bpm - duration - 190 - 2:50(audio)
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: N

Res_ett wrote:

GD Difficulty - Hard
Arist-Title - Camellia - Circles of Death
Map Link - beatmapsets/1846046#mania/3792252
Bpm - duration - 200 - 3:24
notes(optional) -
Do I need to send a notification via private chat after accepting? Y/N: N since i watch queues like a hawk
accept
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply