forum

My journey of trying to get the feelings of Mania again.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bozzy_Blue
So, 6 months ago, i was addicted to Osu, especially Mania. I grinded non stop on that mode, play the same song until i memorized the charts. But for studying reason and the future of my life, i kinda gave up on osu. But now i have returned and I'm trying to practice again, but now I'm completely rusted. I can't even perform good on a 3* maps, let alone 5*. But currently I'm trying to do it from scratch again, playing low * maps and try to work my way up.

So if you guys know how to help me...

please. I beg for mercy
mystV
if youre trying to get the feelings of mania again, you should have fun :)
bananahira

Bozzy_Blue wrote:

So, 6 months ago, i was addicted to Osu, especially Mania. I grinded non stop on that mode, play the same song until i memorized the charts. But for studying reason and the future of my life, i kinda gave up on osu. But now i have returned and I'm trying to practice again, but now I'm completely rusted. I can't even perform good on a 3* maps, let alone 5*. But currently I'm trying to do it from scratch again, playing low * maps and try to work my way up.

So if you guys know how to help me...

please. I beg for mercy
Man, your peak charts/ best pp scores are 96%'s on 4 star maps, just relax, derust at a time before trying harder files.
try to get consistent on maps the difficulty ypu can play, but not grind on the same 3 files