forum

[Archived] Mania horizontal bar on lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FarLauren
Problem details:
Hi guys, I've switched to lazer, but I see this horizontal bar in mania mode which didn't show up in previous version of osu. How can I remove it (maybe there are some new skin settings that I might configure)?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://imgur.com/a/uENt5Cg

osu! version: Lazer
Blushing
Does the line show up on other skins? From what it looks like, it could be the judgement area, but I am not totally sure. Try using the default lazer skin (triangles, I believe) and see if that line is there.

If it is there or in a different location you should be able to edit the skin to change the judgement area in the
[Mania]
##
#
#
#
Judgement
section.

Mistyi

Blushing wrote:

Does the line show up on other skins? From what it looks like, it could be the judgement area, but I am not totally sure. Try using the default lazer skin (triangles, I believe) and see if that line is there.

If it is there or in a different location you should be able to edit the skin to change the judgement area in the
[Mania]
##
#
#
#
Judgement
section.
Yes it does appear on other skins, and the Judgment line in set at 0 on my skins. I don't have this line on my stable game, but I do in every skin on Lazer. I tried to dissable every setting I could, that didnot worked
Lunaii
I have the exact same issue, and I can't find a fix for it, any idea?