forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flappyzor
Hello! I've been playing osu! for 3 months but haven't introduced my self. So I decided I would now do so!
I found osu! though This guys stream, it looked like a pretty cool game so the next day I installed it. That was a pretty good idea!

I'm currently learning Bahasa (Bahasa Indonesia) simply because I like the language and it is a three hour flight from where I am to Bali Indonesia.
I don't know much but I feel as I've learnt a decent amount for probably 2-3 days of studying :D

If your up for helping me practice Bahasa please add me cause I would love to practice it \:D/
- Marco -
Welcome ^^
deadbeat
welcome to osu!
hit me up if you need help with anything~
IsseiTheBest
You're welcome
Zalaria
Welcome to the forums! :D
CsavarNat16

Flappyzor wrote:

I'm currently learning Bahasa (Bahasa Indonesia) simply because I like the language and it is a three hour flight from where I am to Bali Indonesia.
I don't know much but I feel as I've learnt a decent amount for probably 2-3 days of studying :D
I love you, really. <3
Welcome to the community! :D
Rio-
Welcome!~ :)
Topic Starter
Flappyzor

CsavarNat16 wrote:

Flappyzor wrote:

I love you, really. <3
Welcome to the community! :D
Selamat Siang! :)
CsavarNat16

Flappyzor wrote:

Selamat Siang! :)
Siang :) owait it's evening already xD
So, good evening! :D
Freya

Flappyzor wrote:

Hello! I've been playing osu! for 3 months but haven't introduced my self. So I decided I would now do so!
I found osu! though This guys stream, it looked like a pretty cool game so the next day I installed it. That was a pretty good idea!

Feel free to add me as I don't mind :D
welcome to the community, 8)
Mineko
Welcome~