forum

Fright Ranger - Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kohakukun19
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, November 20, 2009 at 7:38:34 PM

Artist: Fright Ranger
Title: Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire
BPM: 170
Filesize: 13770kb
Play Time: 03:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hito's Insane (5 stars, 744 notes)
  2. Kohaku's Hard (4.49 stars, 383 notes)
  3. matty's Taiko Oni (5 stars, 911 notes)
  4. Remmy's Normal (4.42 stars, 56 notes)
Download: Fright Ranger - Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire
Download: Fright Ranger - Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a Collaboration Project between me, Matty and Remmy <3 ^^ Cause he's MY Sexy vampire <3 *glomps Remmy* AND it was his idea :3

Still in progress :3 But I finally finished the hard mode ^^ Now Remmy just has to check it and see if it's safe for other players. lol

Matty's Taiko Map has been updated as well.

Remmy should be working on his beat map too. I've got a little bit of it, but please keep in mind it's incomplete.

Added Beat Sounds to "Kohaku's Hard" and are Ready to be checked out by BAT.

New addition!!! Hito has made an insane mode map!! Check it out XD bn (Recently Updated!!)
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
Here you go... 931 combo ;3
Download: matty Stuff.zip

Edit:

:D

mattyu007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Fright Ranger - Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire (Kohakukun19) [matty's Taiko Oni].osu
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Download: Fright Ranger - Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire (Kohakukun19) [Hito's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Kohakukun19
okay, but where's the download link? <<;; I can't update it if I don't have the map..
anonymous_old
HITO!

You removed the chase part and nerfed the beginning!

HOW DARE YOU!

>=[ Now the map isn't as fun. Like, you removed 70% of the map's fun. ;_;
Hitoshirenu Shourai

strager wrote:

HITO!

You removed the chase part and nerfed the beginning!

HOW DARE YOU!

>=[ Now the map isn't as fun. Like, you removed 70% of the map's fun. ;_;
I added the Chaser formation back, but made it a lot easier to read so people like Cyclone don't bitch (as much). Hopefully it's funner now. =3

Download: Fright Ranger - Oh! Oh! Oh! Sexy Vampire (Kohakukun19) [Hito's Insane].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.