forum

Is instal actually legit for you?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- sleepy chii -
Not that I think he's actually cheating but his "inhuman"scores makes many people suspicious about him (I'm aware that he pause abuse)
pofnkul
None of his scores are particularly inhuman, all of them are in reach given his particularly unique skillset, and I don't see why there would be too much suspicion around his scores unless someone can show something actually suspicious.
Topic Starter
- sleepy chii -

pofnkul wrote:

None of his scores are particularly inhuman, all of them are in reach given his particularly unique skillset, and I don't see why there would be too much suspicion around his scores unless someone can show something actually suspicious.
Nobody so far was ever able to prove that his plays were legit or not at all so I guess you got a point tbh
pofnkul
I don't really see the point I find a lot of his scores extremely overrated, especially the stuff like OD0 dans with rates
Topic Starter
- sleepy chii -
running out of unique maps scores instead of dan or popular maps to show off moment
Haengsyo
He's very legit in my books. I talk to him regularly, and he said that he is able to get these scores because he incorporates a ton of vibro into his playstyle.
Topic Starter
- sleepy chii -

Haengsyo wrote:

He's very legit in my books. I talk to him regularly, and he said that he is able to get these scores because he incorporates a ton of vibro into his playstyle.
Thank you,I had many doubts about it since he would consistently get hackusated but I guess he's really legit
TheAngryNerd101
I have mixed feelings about him. On one hand I believe him to be legit, given how he incorporates vibro and manipulation into his playstyle and he appears to have excellent vibro control, but on the other hand I can't help but find some of his plays to be rather suspicious. His Gamma DT OD0 play I especially found to be really weird. I know it's OD0 but still, a 94 on Break 1.65 seems way too good. Just suspicions though.
pofnkul
there have been worse od0 vibrajack scores like phlox's stronger 1.3 near 97. break 1.65 doesn't seem to suspicious with the only thing i can point out is the fact that 94 might be a bit difficult for a map of that spacing but its definetly possible

also that vid is dumb af imo