forum

how did you broke the 5.5* skill wall barrier?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
im kinda stuck at that and in my rank, i wanna hear tips to try out, i've been like this over 5 months and it just sucks to see your ranks decrease while other surpass your skill in a matter of weeks.
Gamesnake7
4 words: just enjoy game lol

I'm just like you rn, being stuck in 60k for weeks. Although, I coped with this by ignoring it and keep on playing, as well as taking breaks when my left arm hurts.

Also never worry about others' ranks, it'll make you even more tilted than you already are (considering this has been going like this for months)
DeltaNami
Looking at some of your scores on loved and ranked maps, you could push higher rates to increase your speed. Play maps with patterns that you aren't comfortable with or don't like, but find out what those are first. Set a hard map as your goal and aim to pass it, then figure out what is specifically stopping you from passing it and improve that aspect. Stop caring about ranked or your actual profile rank and play stuff you enjoy or will help you improve. You will have boring sessions where you just practice a skillset, but that's just how it goes. You will have periods of no improvement, but that's also just how it goes.

I'd say from what I can see from your scores, you should focus improvement on jacks, LNs, and stamina at higher bpms. At this star range, you will encounter stuff that is hard strictly because it is high bpm, so getting comfortable in that range with all skillsets will be the best bet going forward.

Most of all though, you should know that SR doesn't mean jack shit in this game, so don't follow or believe it.
pofnkul
sr sucks

if ur plateauing just enjoy game play lots and make sure you're pushing at appropriate difficulty level