forum

I need help achieving a score for $100

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DougMeister
As the title said, I bet $100 with a friend that I could get 10 or less misses on a beatmap that is way out of my league (This is a mutual attempt to get me to escape my current skill plateau as well as improve my skill on stamina maps). I have to complete beatmapsets/631020#mania/1332080 by 2022/08/22 in order to not lose $100 to my friend. I haven't tried too hard to improve at this game and mostly play for fun, and I frankly don't know where to start when working towards a score that is impossible as of now. I obviously don't want to only play this map for 2 months straight and would rather take a fundamentally sound approach to getting a great score. Practice doesn't have to be exclusive to osu!mania either, as I have Etterna and Quaver installed and configured. I would love to get some pointers or advice that have helped others improve or reach a difficult score on a similar map, and in the end any form of help would be appreciated.
Gamesnake7
Play more stamina maps, fix acc, don't grind a map a lot of times, take breaks when needed, etc.

Also try to dive in other skillsets too
pofnkul
wdym by complete?
Gamesnake7

pofnkul wrote:

wdym by complete?
Pass with 10 misses or lower, can be achieved with manip but is very ill-advised because acc will suck a lot
pofnkul

Gamesnake7 wrote:

pofnkul wrote:

wdym by complete?
Pass with 10 misses or lower, can be achieved with manip but is very ill-advised because acc will suck a lot
I am litterally blind lmao.

Step 1:build stamina
Step 2:build control
step 3:play more
step 4:repeat
step 5:profit

Feel free to ask for explainations cuz this is super vague cuz that would take years to write
mystV
peter on crack suckz, so try working on consistency and stamina. play marathon mapz. if theyre too hard, use ht, or downrate it and if theyre too easy, uprate it or even use dt. also use the advantage to manip, but acc suckz, so try to practice acc as well.

if you have any questionz, always feel free to ask! good luck