forum

[GD Req | STD] Mrs. GREEN APPLE - Ao to Natsu (katagiri Bootleg) (Sped Up Ver.)[For Fun/Maybe Loved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tayuno
This map has been laying around for a while now whilst I've been searching around for GD's without ever realizing that this part of the forum exists lmao

About the map:
The most important thing to me, and that's the goal of this set, was that there should be a "good" mapset of this absolute banger that's actually playable for the majority of the community, whilst also taking a slightly different approach in terms of mapping compared to the loved 8.82* map.

I'd gladly accept every map that isn't straight up garbage, although I am very lenient in judging the quality of maps as I do not have that much experience myself to call out other maps like that, so it's very likely that I might accept everything.
In terms of difficulty, it's preferred to not be higher than 7*, but on the other side of the spectrum, it can be as easy as you want to make it for the sake of more accessibility for newer players who might want to enjoy a map of this song.

Map Link:
beatmapsets/1552787#osu/3614960

Difficulties:

1. Kuru's Normal | 2.49* (done)
  2. Hard (WIP by maxu0)
  3. Insane (WIP by Enjiklyx)
  4. Another Insane (WIP by Lemonv2)
  5. Another Expert (WIP by Lvl100Babaloo)
  6. TheArcher0527's INSummer | 5.58* (done)
  7. Bootleg | 6.53* (done)

Feel free to either post a comment or message me directly on osu or Discord (Tayuno#3479) if you're interested.
maxu
i'll take hard pls
Topic Starter
Tayuno

maxu0 wrote:

i'll take hard pls
Yup, sure thing
DefNotCath
Is there a limit to how many of each difficulty you'll accept? I wanna make a diff but I'm not sure exactly what difficult it'll end up being, so I don't wanna claim a specific one yet.
Topic Starter
Tayuno

DefNotCath wrote:

Is there a limit to how many of each difficulty you'll accept? I wanna make a diff but I'm not sure exactly what difficult it'll end up being, so I don't wanna claim a specific one yet.
There can be multiple of each diff. I obviously won't accept an infinite amount of the same difficulty, but I wasn't sure about any limits. You're free to go, if it'll overlap with another diff in terms of sr then we'd simply have two maps around the same difficulty. It is what it is
Topic Starter
Tayuno
bump
sxnshine2020
will make a diff, but can i ask, i might make the gd diff cool (for aesthetic reasons) like _SUNSHiNE>=(mAp+)+EXTRA or something like that, but if you deny, that's completely fine ;)
Kurumiism
Can I do normal?
Enjiklyx
hello! can i do an insane?
Topic Starter
Tayuno

sxnshine2020 wrote:

will make a diff, but can i ask, i might make the gd diff cool (for aesthetic reasons) like _SUNSHiNE>=(mAp+)+EXTRA or something like that, but if you deny, that's completely fine ;)
If you mean the diffname, I can see the aesthetic appeal behind that, but I guess it wouldn't fit with the other diffnames then, but we'll see c:

Kurumiism wrote:

Can I do normal?
Sure thing!

Enjiklyx wrote:

hello! can i do an insane?
Sure, go ahead!
Satoko Hojo
bump because this music is banger
Topic Starter
Tayuno
bump
Perikas
bump, cuz i'm a part of it
Topic Starter
Tayuno
Yet another bump + replaced the small text about it being possible to have multiple diffs of each difficulty with another Insane and Expert slot because I think that looks a bit clearer to understand (although nothing changes, it's still possible to have multiple diffs of each difficulty)
Lvl100Babaloo
I will make the second expert diff in your mapset (if possible)
Topic Starter
Tayuno

Lvl100Babaloo wrote:

I will make the second expert diff in your mapset (if possible)
sure thing!
Lemonv2
can I map the second insane?

upd: the host of the mapset got banned so i'll be abandoning it too, rip
upd 2: host changed and i mapped hard
Topic Starter
Tayuno

Lemonv2 wrote:

can I map the second insane?
yeah sure!
maxu

maxu0 wrote:

i'll take hard pls
i apologize but can you please re-open my spot? thanks, and good luck with the mapset