forum

how to judge whether my beatmap is a pp map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kieost
I want to find some people to mod my beatmap, but some people are not interested in the pp map, so how to judge whether my beatmap is a pp map?
[[[[[[
If it's too easy to fc for it's sr
Eni
Note that star rating is irrelevant in the ranking process since it changes all the time. I doubt people rejected your map for rewarding pp and instead rejected it because of song choice or its simplicity. Note that modders are also human and can't mod all the maps they receive even if they wanted to. You are much more likely to get mods if you help other mappers through mod for mod.

I checked out your Tomita Miyu - OveR and Amatsuki - DORAEMON and although your newest map is an improvement, the combination of song choice (songs that have already been known to reward pp) plus the overall theme of your map (simple + jumps, but lacking expertise compared to other jump maps) makes no modder want to mod it.

If you like mapping in this style, you should focus more on perfecting that style and finding modders/BNs that enjoy jump maps. As long as 2 BNs approve of your map, it can be ranked, even if other BNs would "never" nominate it.