forum

Howdy!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DissonantMuse
I've been playing osu for quite some time now, somewhere around 4 years or so. Never really been active on the forums, besides lurking XD so decided hey I should post more! The name's DissonantMuse just dropping by to say hi :)
PeeweeKagamine-

DissonantMuse wrote:

I've been playing osu for quite some time now, somewhere around 4 years or so. Never really been active on the forums, besides lurking XD so decided hey I should post more! The name's DissonantMuse just dropping by to say hi :)

4 yeart? OwO
THAT'S A RWEAALLLYYYY LONG TIME!!!
Topic Starter
DissonantMuse
Actually really about 3 years. But had a few long breaks, just this past year I've started playing seriously and somewhat competitively. :P
deadbeat
took you 4 years to find the forums ;~; welcome to the forum side of osu!
Topic Starter
DissonantMuse
lol was just a lurker on the forums before, usually only looked for skins and such. But thanks y'all I'll definitely try to be more active here, always meant to be just always been kinda shy. XD
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the forum! :)
deadbeat

DissonantMuse wrote:

lol was just a lurker on the forums before, usually only looked for skins and such. But thanks y'all I'll definitely try to be more active here, always meant to be just always been kinda shy. XD
if you need help finding a skin, let me know, i've downloaded around 100-110 skins from the skinning forum so far >_<
Aoriki
Welcome welcome old player. -does that work?-
Rio-
Welcome to the Forum!~ :D
- Marco -
have fun in forum ^^
bigbadwolf666_old
yup welcome ^^