forum

Tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Claire
Hi. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

I want to buy a Tablet just for osu!. At the moment I am using a Tablet but it is... not that good :(
I can't spend more than ~40$ for the Tablet, unfortunately. Feel free to suggest some cheap but good Tablets. :)

Here's a Tablet that I think would be good:
http://www.amazon.com/PenPad-7-7-Inch-G ... 02&sr=1-19

Anyone suggest buying that one? Or are there better ones with ~40$? Let me know what you think, thank you! :P

-iNakkivene
IppE
http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/CTL-480S-ENES

Pretty much the only tablet worth buying for osu! and free shipping also.
GenoClysm
get a wacom tablet
or maybe the new osu!tablet when it comes out
JAKACHAN
You can probably find a wacom tablet that is near the price of the one you just listed if you look hard enough or don't mind buying used. Anything else really isn't worth it from my opinion besides the osu! tablet coming out hopefully soon.
Nathanael
Since its just for osu!, how about waiting for peppy's osu!tablet? ( t/102040 )

peppy wrote:

Not representative of final quality or design (the design on the top should be a much lighter gray), but here's is a sample unit that I received today:

Original Post
tokaku
How is your tablet not that good? I'm using a Genius tablet that has a huge area so I use tablet area so that I won't move as much.
IchiiHabakiri
Can the Intuos tablet be used for Osu! gameplay as well?
Thinking of getting one soon.
WindyExplorer
if i recall i remember something saying they bought a wacom bamboo splash used for like 40 bucks and it worked perfectly since all they used it for was OSU, if u going to play OSU with it and not anything else then a used wacom would be good but if peppy gets the osu tablet out u can probably just wait it out.
IppE

IchiiHabakiri wrote:

Yes (I have one myself) but getting one just for osu is just silly as there are cheaper alternatives that are just as good for clicking circles.
TakuMii

IppE wrote:

IchiiHabakiri wrote:

Yes (I have one myself) but getting one just for osu is just silly as there are cheaper alternatives that are just as good for clicking circles.

IppE wrote:

http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/CTL-480S-ENES
Pretty much the only tablet worth buying for osu! and free shipping also.
Am I missing something, or did you just contradict yourself?
Jsdfbn

iNakkivene wrote:

Hi. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

I want to buy a Tablet just for osu!. At the moment I am using a Tablet but it is... not that good :(
I can't spend more than ~40$ for the Tablet, unfortunately. Feel free to suggest some cheap but good Tablets. :)

Here's a Tablet that I think would be good:
http://www.amazon.com/PenPad-7-7-Inch-G ... 02&sr=1-19

Anyone suggest buying that one? Or are there better ones with ~40$? Let me know what you think, thank you! :P

-iNakkivene
I've actually bought that same tablet because of money restrictions, idc what other people say, I haven't had a problem with it. Though it can be annoying to get the tablet settings program to open initially to change the active area/hotspots. Pin to startmenu/taskbar when you do manage to get it open though otherwise you may never see it again <.>
boat

YayMii wrote:

The old intous lineup, not the new crappy bamboos labelled intous.
IppE

YayMii wrote:

Like boat said, thats just a bamboo with a fancy new name. The Intuos I meant was the older Intuos 5 and Intuos 4 series which were more aimed at professional use and are now called Intuos Pro.
IchiiHabakiri

IppE wrote:

IchiiHabakiri wrote:

I'm thinking of buying one mainly for drawing, and playing Osu as a secondary. Well if it does then I'll probably get one soon, unless the stock runs out and I have to cry in a corner again.
Trash Boat
there will be an osu! tablet, designed only for playing osu!? or it can do something else?
Topic Starter
Claire
Hi again, sorry about replying so late :d

I might buy the osu!tablet if it comes out before 24.12. If it doesn't, I think I will buy Wacom CTL471, even though it is expensive... . _ .
Also, I decided to try my luck in the Monthly Beatmapping Contest because there is an osu!tablet as a prize. :3 ( Not going to win >.> )

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I really appreciate that!