forum

Hello everybody!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mariano1900
Hi, my name is Mariano, i'm 23 years old and i'm from Argentina. I'm currently studying political science and japanese language.

I love videogames, anime, music, and books. My favourites anime are School Rumble, Rurouni kenshin and Pokemon. I don't read a lot of manga but i really like Gantz.

I'm currently reading the Lord of the rings saga. I Started playing Osu! a few days ago, i really like it. Other online games that i'm currently playing are League of legends, Left 4 dead, and Pokemon trading card game.

I hope to have fun here :)
IsseiTheBest
Welcome!
Aoriki
Welcome, Mariano.
Zalaria
Welcome to osu! Mariano ^^ *adds to friends*
Topic Starter
mariano1900
Thanks everybody for the welcome :D
CsavarNat16
Welcome, please enjoy your stay here! :)
deadbeat

mariano1900 wrote:

I'm currently studying political science and japanese language.

I love videogames, anime, music, and books. My favourites anime are School Rumble, Rurouni kenshin and Pokemon. I don't read a lot of manga but i really like Gantz.

I'm currently reading the Lord of the rings saga. I Started playing Osu! a few days ago, i really like it. Other online games that i'm currently playing are League of legends, Left 4 dead, and Pokemon trading card game.

*fixed*
welcome to osu! let me know if you need help with anything
Suniko-09
Welcome to osu! :3
Topic Starter
mariano1900

deadbeat wrote:

mariano1900 wrote:

I'm currently studying political science and japanese language.

*fixed*
welcome to osu! let me know if you need help with anything
haha thanks :) it's hard to believe that someone doesnt like school rumble

Suniko-09 wrote:

Welcome to osu! :3
deadbeat
i liked it, just didn't consider it a favorite :p
Topic Starter
mariano1900

deadbeat wrote:

i liked it, just didn't consider it a favorite :p