forum

offset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
natekun
I thought the offset was right at first but as the song went on I had to add timing points at different places so it matches the song, anyways here's the map beatmapsets/1774713#osu/3634093
do tell me what the problem is
JustABeginner
Hi!

1: The BPM you set is too high, consider half it to match the 2nd tempo with the clap sound in the music.
2: BPM is in decimal, and a beat is skipped in the beginning.

00:00:200 - BPM = 118.80
00:01:967 - BPM = 118.80

This should be fine.
Topic Starter
natekun

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi!

1: The BPM you set is too high, consider half it to match the 2nd tempo with the clap sound in the music.
2: BPM is in decimal, and a beat is skipped in the beginning.

00:00:200 - BPM = 118.80
00:01:967 - BPM = 118.80

This should be fine.
Thanks it looks better this way, as for the high BPM I'm doubling it so I won't have to use higher snap divisor on certain parts and it's easier that way so I'm just gonna take the BPM you gave me and I'll double it
EpicPuppy613

natekun wrote:

Thanks it looks better this way, as for the high BPM I'm doubling it so I won't have to use higher snap divisor on certain parts and it's easier that way so I'm just gonna take the BPM you gave me and I'll double it
It would be better to set an accurate bpm than a doubled or halved one as it is important that the bpm of the map matches the song. It's totally fine to set the beat snap divisor higher as long as it is on a higher difficulty.
Topic Starter
natekun

EpicPuppy613 wrote:

natekun wrote:

It would be better to set an accurate bpm than a doubled or halved one as it is important that the bpm of the map matches the song. It's totally fine to set the beat snap divisor higher as long as it is on a higher difficulty.
I'll do it as you say then