updated and also fixed the Tags :3
[General]thx for mod o/
I'd remove the space in the kanji ah k fixed
Why is there 境界の彼方 when that is the title itself fixed
Easy feels more like normal to me, oh well o_o eh really ? i don't think so
00:47:885 (1,2) - Easy diff, make sure the end at (2) visible well how many time i said this lol, Since there is no reverse on slider tail i think it's eay to catch, no change >.<
AR+1 AR 6 on normal ? oo
00:59:625 (5) - Not that parallel with (4) fixed
01:02:885 (1,2,3,4) - That was pretty unexpected... i just reduced a bit the spacing
Nothing much to find anyway
Hello~ -Umi- , ReySHeL ~~:3長文の意見ありがとうございます。
Here's a Taiko Mod via My Takio Moding Queue
I am glad if it becomes helpful.[first, and General]
My mod is for suggetions. if you dont like, ignore please.
d is Red Note.
k is Blue Note.
and, D , K is Big Notes .. d,k.
“+ ?” is I like pattern (※example→ add? , remove?)[Muzukashii]
- 00:31:581 (1,1,1,2,1) –全体のパターンから見てddkdkでは・・？もしくは 00:32:233 (1) – でボーカルも切れてるのでddkkd ？バックの音をとっています。
- 01:24:741 (1) - spin move 01:24:455 (1) -のkの置いてる位置か01:24:884 (1) -の方が適切だと思います。検討します。[Oni]That’s all! I thank you for reading it through
- 00:50:983 (2) – add d? or 00:51:309 (3) – remove or move?
00:50:983 –d が置かれているならば…今のパターンだと盛り上がりが足りない気がしたので提案します。仮に抑揚や休憩付け目的etc..の意図があっても50:983には欲しいです.実際に太鼓演奏を考えてみると分かりやすいかもしれませんが,
それともう１つの理由として、ボーカルの粒を意識してとっているとしても少し手前の00:50:331 (1) – にdを置いて前後にkを配置して粒の意識が弱くなっているので50:983 –にノーツは必要です。add以外の方法として、ここまでの流れを考えて51:309をremoveして粒の意識を少し引き延ばす+ddkの流れで盛り上がりを分かりやすくする,か 00:50:983 –にmoveでもいいと思います。 音がないのと、一回ここで落ち着かせてから d d d d Kで盛り上げていきたいです。
- 01:04:597 (2) – del? 必要ないのでは・・？ここのどこかに5連を置きたいならば01:05:250 (2) – add +01:05:576 (2) – delのようなここに5連符からの1-1-5の形の方がいいと思います。 検討します。
- 01:24:741 (1) – spin move diff. Muzu同様。 ^
- 後は特にありませんでした! 提案箇所探すの苦労した;;よく出来てると思います! Good Taiko diffs!
Heyo! Taiko Mod as requested by Umi.sry no change.
It makes more sense to put the Preview Point just before the Kiai Time here as the player gets to hear the entirety of what is considered the most emphasized part. 00:52:940 - would probably suffice.
00:05:190 (2) - make this a kat to fit the rising pitch of the vocal?
00:07:146 (2,1) - reverse these two
00:31:581 (1,1) - ^
01:09:244 (1) - Finisher here to mark the emphasized vocal.
01:12:668 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this seems a bit excessive for a Muzu.
01:02:885 (2,3,4,5,1,1,1) - Would this be better as a dddkkdd pattern or something 'cause it kinda seems like it might be. i have follow the melody and drum
and idk what else to say really. Maybe start the end spinner 1/4 beat later on both diffs to fit the vocals but I really can't see much to say.
Thank you very much for your mod ^^[Rz Hard]
- Wait.. slider circle size 3 o.o ? I don't think it's a good choice for a Hard diff. Some players will feel bored when playing a 180 bpm Hard with CS 3 i think =w= And i think not. Also, the fact that you're the first one to tell me that CS 3 makes map boring which i can find you a lot of counter example of so.... I'l keep it.
- 00:02:255 (3) - Nazi thing here.. But you can move the tail point of this slider a bit down like 311 117 to make a perfect U shape slider. When i do this it doesn't work. Besides, even the shape is nearly perfect and the small unperfection isn't seeable while playing so i don't consider it as an issue.
00:10:553 - Maybe add a note here to emphasize the vocal ? You can stack it with the start of 00:10:715 (5) - to create a simple but fun tiny jump x2.2 is not what i usually call tiny but there isn't really a vocal to emphasize here. Yeah, that's when she start saying the word and i understand why you told me this but i think the real moment to emphasize is 00:10:715 because that's when you have the more "powerful" syllable.
00:25:712 (6) - This slider were a bit too curved and looks ugly imo. Why not use the same shape (arc) that copied from 00:25:222 (4) - and got CTRL H + G ? The pattern would be neater. fixed
00:36:472 (1) - The drum rhytm has already started here. It won't bother anyone if you add clap on the tail to emphasize it o.o Fixed. I also change all the hitsounds in this area because they were bad!
00:37:125 (3) - The music were echo'd here. It will fit perfectly if you could add a drum additions clap here. Fixed
00:46:581 (3) - What about changet this in to a 1/2 slider with a repeat to follow the drum at 00:46:744 - properly ? skipping it doesn't really good imo Nope. Because in this part i follow the vocals.
01:01:744 (3) - The Finish were too loud for a part when the BGM doesn't provide any cymbal sound. I suggest you to reduce the volume of this finish to give more impact at 01:02:070 (4) - Fixed
01:03:538 (1,2) - note and 1/2 slider after a wave of kick slider on a high BPM song sounds a bit mean even for a hard diff. Change them into a simple 1/1 slider should create a easier pattern to follow during the gameplay Fixed
01:07:940 (8) - Did you missed a whistle on the slider start ? As long i can see in this phase you often using whistle to emphasize the vocal o.o. Add here too sounds better imo Actually, i missed a lot of whistle! Fixed!
01:12:342 (6,1) - I can hear slightly cymbal sound here. If you don't mind you can add finish here too to emphasize it. Fixed
01:14:462 (2,3) - Well. this play so jarring in the gameplay, i suggest you to swap this position. yeah i mean you should start a 1/1 slider first to follow that guitar sound properly. after that you can add a note to emphasize the vocal accurately. It follows better during gameplay, Try it Actually, here i follow the piano so soory but i won't use this rythm.
Good Luck ~
osu file format v12
AudioFilename: Kyoukai no Kanata.mp3
Title:Kyoukai no Kanata (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:境界の彼方 (TV Size)
Source:Kyoukai no Kanata
Tags:Opening Beyond the Boundary Rezoons Moway Reyshel
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
Combo1 : 255,136,17
Combo2 : 116,108,247
Combo3 : 176,0,0
Combo4 : 85,204,88
Hi..Alright thanks for the mod momo!
Here's the mod you requested ~[General]
- Hey Moway~ .. again it's come to your diff again.. hue xD
- 00:15:580 (3) - I guess you missed a clap at the slider's start ? the drum on the music were pretty loud here, add it won't be a bother fixed
- 00:20:816 (1,1) - It was really difficult to read this stream after a 1/8 kick slider because it was perfectly hidden under the reversepoint. i suggest to give manual stack to give player more visibility so they won't break their combo or get 100 moved this some
- 00:22:288 (3) - Just a suggestion here, but i think you can bend this slider's middle point slightly a bit left to give a same shape as 00:21:799 (1) - , The back forth pattern would be more beautiful sure i'll change this
- 00:25:385 (1) - I think this NC is unneeded, well this slider were still belong to the previous combo imo. And.. NC for only a single 1/2 slider was a bit unnecessary i think mistake on this one I think, fixed
- 00:27:016 (1) - Give the end point a bit more upwards to create neater flow ? a simple perfect horizontal 1/1 slider were really plain to follow if you ask me i suppose it is plain, but I kind of like it here
- 00:28:891 (3) - Add a clap here ? even the music were provided very low sound. But i'm sure enough i can hear a similiar sound that emphasized often with clap. It sounds nice sure
- 00:34:027 (4,5) - Well, i didn't really like a kick slider that didn't land on anything that provided on the music. A simple 1/2 slider that make a neat symmetrical pattern should fit better in this rate imo. The sound on the bluetick is a bit bother me. there is a sound there that matches, but i'll change this because i don't think it is enough to really justify the kicks now
- 00:44:625 (3,4,5,6) - Oh square o.o ? I though you hate square.. but whatever lmao I like squares :3
- 00:45:929 (3) - I feel that drum whistle were fit perfectly rather than a clap. Try to replace it. As far i can hear the BGM were provide such a crash drum here. I'll tkae your word for it here, I can't hear any hitsound no matter what one i put here anyway :3
- 00:47:559 (5) - Missed a finish here maybe ? There's such a pretty loud cymbal crash here. Add finish should emphasize it perfectly and really nice to follow in the game added a clap here, I think fits a bit better
- 00:50:494 (8,1) - Swap the NC maybe ? the stanza were showing that this 1/2 slider were already included as the 1/2 drum rhytm. But if you want to add NC for indicate the jump, it's up to you then. I'll hold off on this one now, I'm on the fence about it
- 00:59:625 (1) - Hmm.. i don't know if it's intentional. But in this phase i see you using whistle every 1/2 to emphasize the vocal. The vocal here were also a high beat. If you don't mind maybe you can add it instead o.o added
- 01:01:418 (2) - IF i.. i would delete this note and replace (3) in where the (2) belong now. Just a random suggestion, maybe i affected with the previous ranked one xD yeah I really don't like the full stop in this part of the song, so I will leave this.
- 01:12:342 (5,1) - Same as like a mentioned in hard diff ~
Good Luck ~
taiko mod from ReySHeL request
Red ~> unrakable issue, must be changed
Blue ~> highly suggested, consider to use it
Black ~> suggestion, just free to choose it
[Muzukashii]☞ too many useless timing points!! delete them, because they still have a same Volume, Meter, Sample, Volume, and Kiai/notKiai part. for example, delete 00:11:201 - ; 00:19:668 - ; 00:20:734 - etc. you can see it at the timing setup☞ nice patterns here c: nothing wrong about the pattern. all kats used wisely and corrently• finisher at 00:43:157 - . well, i saw you followed the finsiher sounds like at 00:42:668 - and 00:43:646 - . okay, but you should be cosistent because 00:43:157 - has a finisher sound too :c listen it carefully
• add a note (don) at 01:08:592 - . well, it's sound weird if you didn't put any notes there. i know that it doesn't have any sounds there, but i think it's better to put it. same like 01:05:983 - which you still use note (kat) at there even there's not any sounds there
[Oni]☞ same like Muzukashii diff. please delete some useless timing points which are same☞ structures are well~! nothing wrong for the structures or the patterns. all kats used wisely too as well at this part. same as Muzukashii part too• don at 00:01:929 - , to make the better failing pitch sound too. and then, i heard too that 00:01:929 - is already lower too than 00:01:603 - . much better to use the failing pitch sounds
• delete 00:21:717 - and add finisher at 00:21:799 - . i changed them because we can hear it clearly that the finisher sound appears at 00:21:799 - strongly. but, you didn't use it because you use ooo triplet before. so it can't use finisher at 00:21:799 - ;w;
• add finisher at 00:43:157 - too. same like Muzukashii mod before. it will follow the finisher sound from the song which you followed them, like at 00:42:668 - and 00:43:646 - . and it will make more consistent pattern if you use this mod too
• change 01:01:418 - and 01:01:500 - kats and delete 01:01:826 - , because the triplet isn't fit well at there (and it isn't fit to use double triplets there). and then, i changed ooo triplet to be ooo because the triplet sound which is given much stronger than a monotous triplet or a same triplet
okay that's all from me