forum

[duplicate] Divide between the beatmap skin and the circles colors

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Avishay
Hey,
Latelty the option 'Ignore all beatmap skins' was implented in the osu! settings, I've ticked that because there are lots of maps that I don't like their skins, so this option is great and is working like it should.
But, why do the colors of the beatmap gets included in the beatmap skin? I want to play the custom colors that were made by the beatmap creators, and not the same 4 colors from my skin all the time, I'll find it more enjoyful playing maps with different colors instead of the same.
The solution for this problem is very simple, divide the beatmap skin and the beatmap circles colors and make an option to ignore the circles colors, just like for the skins.
Nathanael

iTZAvishay wrote:

But, why do the colors of the beatmap gets included in the beatmap skin? I want to play the custom colors that were made by the beatmap creators, and not the same 4 colors from my skin all the time, I'll find it more enjoyful playing maps with different colors instead of the same.
I believe that this is a bug before and it was resolved
[resolved] [confirmed] Skin colors not overridden with "Ignore all beatmap skins"

Maybe there was some extra colours on the beatmap ( e.g. 4 on your custom skin, 6 at the beatmap )
deadbeat
this has been an issue for a while now i believe. long before the global option to disable skins.
there have been a few bug reports about this i believe :(
Wishy
Playing with your OWN hit colors is awesome for me, and I'm sure many players really enjoy this feature since many times mappers use some colors that work bad with a black background.

I'm seriously hoping this will stay unchanged, playing with colors that actually nice to play with is cool.
Rei Hakurei
t/110740/start=0 ?

and yes, i'm supporting this kind of feature :3
deadbeat
thought this had been requested. did sound familar