Hey all, how are you?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ANiNDiViDUAL1
hey all

hope everyone is having a great day
just introducing myself
Recently started playing osu more after watching people stream it for a while, I tried it a few years back but now I'm fully committed
I'm improving lol still a long way to go
I hope to meet some cool people in the osu community as i'm pretty much a recluse most the time so don't go out into the actual world a lot for various reasons
Anyway what are some of your favourite genres of music?
im into a bit of everything
love my vocaloids a lot
plus metal music the heavier the better sometimes

My name is Danny
I go by DC usually
Kurboh

ANiNDiViDUAL1 wrote:

hey all

hope everyone is having a great day
just introducing myself
Recently started playing osu more after watching people stream it for a while, I tried it a few years back but now I'm fully committed
I'm improving lol still a long way to go
I hope to meet some cool people in the osu community as i'm pretty much a recluse most the time so don't go out into the actual world a lot for various reasons
Anyway what are some of your favourite genres of music?
im into a bit of everything
love my vocaloids a lot
plus metal music the heavier the better sometimes

My name is Danny
I go by DC usually
Hello ^^/
It took me a while to get into osu as well, had the account for two years before playing it more. Anyways, hope you have fun playing this game!
As for my favourite genre of music, I really like dubstep as a more aggressive genre of music and trance as the more melodic one. Other than that, other electronic music genres are great too. I don't actively listen to rock and metal, but those are also genres I like to listen, mostly thanks to osu.
Anyways, nice to meet you, cyaaa! ^^