forum

[Archived] Suddenly Failed At The End Of The Song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yuto_daikirai
Problem Details:
sometimes while playing, it suddenly failed for no reason at the end of the song, please help , because i played with all of my might to get a good rank and then failed when the song ended.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20130926 (latest)
- Marco -
does it have multiple sliders at the same time?
Topic Starter
yuto_daikirai
No, tehy have nothing after spinners, it happens for almost every maps i played... sometimes it got through, and when i play again it bugged and failed for no reason...
- Marco -
well not after spinners but before because i have the same problem with multiple sliders before a final spinner
Topic Starter
yuto_daikirai
well, i will change the subject now.
its random FAILED... just played Fantastic Future [Natsu Hentai] a moment ago, it doenst have spinners at the end, just sliders and bam, failed for no reason even though my bar still full at that moment.
please help, i dont know how to fix this, i tried to re install OSU but its still occured
QAQ
Rorona
Can you provide a video?
Nathanael
Edit:

Its a very similar problem on multiplayer: [Multiplayer] Sudden "Failed" status at the end [confirmed]
Unfortunately, there are no clear steps on how to replicate it since it randomly fails.
Topic Starter
yuto_daikirai
i played multiplayer sometimes, but mostly solo play.... yes, its occur like that one.....
aw, then this bug still unfixed... well i will wait till it fixed
Nathanael
There's nothing we can do about it unless there is away on how to replicate it perfectly for ranked maps. =.=
Topic Starter
yuto_daikirai
lets hope for the solution.....
=3=)
Marcin
Well, like Rorona said, having video of it happening would be useful.
Zakarumite

Marcin wrote:

Well, like Rorona said, having video of it happening would be useful.
This is still happening for me. I haven't experienced this while playing solo, but in multiplayer it happens every 9/10. So it's all the time and it sucks :cry: I recorded a video, I don't know if it matters anymore.

I'm sorry about the sound being off from the video, don't know why that is :|

:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x2Y5U1 ... e=youtu.be

but as you can see, we were on a streak and the performance gauge was full.
KinkiN
woah, nice bump

anyways,

Nathanael wrote:

Edit:

Its a very similar problem on multiplayer: [Multiplayer] Sudden "Failed" status at the end [confirmed]
Unfortunately, there are no clear steps on how to replicate it since it randomly fails.