forum

[duplicate] Mirror Mode!!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
josh_the_awesome
Well Im just thinking if there could be a mirror mode that would be pretty cool,like i normally play mirror mode on my eba and ouendan games.Yeah just a suggestionl :lol: 8-)
anonymous_old
Uh...

Mirror mode?

I don't remember this in EBA or the Ouendan games...
Echo
There wasn't a mirror mode in the original games.

Also viewtopic.php?t=5911 old old old topic (I was still called Echo49 :P)
Kitsunemimi
Go play Hard Rock.
nardii
It was more of a DS "feature", also known as calibration.
Gabi
i was once going to request this as a mod without it giving points, however it felt a little unnecesary cause i dont think it would do much difference like it does on bemani games.

neutral. (besides hardrock is kind of a mirror mode, upside down ^^)
anonymous_old
Isn't the point of this so mouse and pen movements are flipped, not the map?

As in the thread Echo posted, rotate your tablet or mouse.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
rust45
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann

rust45 wrote:

Hard Rock on EBA is flipped both vertically and horziantly, I always wondered why the hard rock mod didn't do this. And I'm sure that what the OP meant by having it in EBA.
It isn't. He's talking about a trick you can do by recalibrating the DS touch screen so that the input is flipped left/right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBERRdjD6g
Echo
Actually, the hardest difficulty in both EBA and Ouendan are NOT exact flips/rotations of the Hard difficulty - there are usually extra beats in there.
YoshiKart

Echo wrote:

Actually, the hardest difficulty in both EBA and Ouendan are NOT exact flips/rotations of the Hard difficulty - there are usually extra beats in there.
I thought this was only present in both Ouendans, not EBA. :/

rust45 wrote:

I always wondered why the hard rock mod didn't do this.
Using the mod on Authentics makes the flipped feel negated.
pokr5

josh_the_awesome wrote:

Well Im just thinking if there could be a mirror mode that would be pretty cool,like i normally play mirror mode on my eba and ouendan games.Yeah just a suggestionl :lol: 8-)
That's if you change the stylus reconigtion. :P