forum

[Archived] osu sensitivity changes in the middle of the map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Strafing
Hey recently something is off about osu everytime i play in the middle of the map something is like changing my sensitivity it's really weird my friend has the same problem he is 4 digit do any of you guys have the same problem
Joon Yorigami
if you're playing mouse, any chance that you have your "raw input" setting disabled?
Topic Starter
Strafing
no raw input is enabled
the thing is that it only happens on osu
Joon Yorigami
hm well that's weird, maybe you're accidentally clicking on of your side buttons that changes your dpi? I don't really know what else it could be, it can't be with your mouse drivers because you said it only does it for osu
Topic Starter
Strafing
also i have a model o which doesen't work on on the default lod and i have to put it on 3mm the default is 2
GudaGuda
same im experiencing the same problem randomly when playing a map its like your mouse slowed down or lose track for whatever reason and its happening quite frequently
Topic Starter
Strafing
i think my problem is my mouse randomly presses on its own the dpi button i disabled it from my mouse software il update you if it fixed the problem for me
sansrsrs
i'm having the same issue, and the post it's not resolved and i can't play osu, i think it's because of the ms or fps idk