forum

[duplicate] Collection playlist like "concert"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Linkarex
Hello,

I have found some request like 'playlist' but its only for the player.
Why not add a "concert" (like guitar hero)

Explication :

When you do a collection, you want to play to all map but you are obliged to go on the beatmap selection when you finish your music.
I propose to add somethings like "Next Music" or a "Play all" for music collection.

I fastest for play !
Have Fun, Good game :)
Stefan
If I understood this correctly then you want that you immediately play the next Map when you have a Map done (from your collection). If that then no support, sounds useless to me and lazy.
pixeldesu

Stefan wrote:

If I understood this correctly then you want that you immediately play the next Map when you have a Map done (from your collection). If that then no support, sounds useless to me and lazy.
I could imagine this as a feature when /t/2902 would be added sometime.
Topic Starter
Linkarex

pixeldesu wrote:

Stefan wrote:

I could imagine this as a feature when /t/2902 would be added sometime.
Yes but it's random selection, no feature was requested for collection.
pixeldesu

Linkarex wrote:

Yes but it's random selection, no feature was requested for collection.
I meant that there could be a feature like playing Endurance/Nonstop with one/selected Collection(s).
Marcin
The request provided above is like 5 year old, back then, there was no such a thing like "collections" so you can propose in that thread. It sounds almost same for me.
deadbeat
this is more or the less same thing, using collections as the playset. duplicate