forum

Lady Gaga - Disco Heaven

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dyn4mic
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 9. August 2009 at 13:30:44

Artist: Lady Gaga
Title: Disco Heaven
BPM: 128
Filesize: 8338kb
Play Time: 01:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,62 stars, 92 notes)
  2. Hard (4,42 stars, 377 notes)
  3. Normal (3,26 stars, 272 notes)
Download: Lady Gaga - Disco Heaven
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's my first beatmap.
Update #1: Add "Normal"
Update #2: Finished "Normal"; "Hard" in work
Update #3: Add sounds; I try to fix the background problem
Update #4: Add "Hard"; I try furthermore, to add a background picture, but it doesn't work, I try to fix it
Otherwise, I'm finished, but I expect, a lot of ideas for improvement!!
Mogsy
I'll go into more detail with my mod post later if you'd like me to. PM me to remind me.

Timing is off.
BPM = 128.000
Offset =206

Beatmaps need more than one difficulty.

This is most certainly not easy.

You might want to try using something called distance snap. Your beats are currently not spaced well/intuitively at all.

Read the FAQ/ Especially about beatspacing. Also read the official ranking guidelines.

You should definitely get a background as well.

Not to mention the fact that you should type in a message. :P
Topic Starter
Dyn4mic

Mogsworth wrote:

I'll go into more detail with my mod post later if you'd like me to. PM me to remind me.

Timing is off.
BPM = 128.000
Offset =206

Beatmaps need more than one difficulty.

This is most certainly not easy.

You might want to try using something called distance snap. Your beats are currently not spaced well/intuitively at all.

Read the FAQ/ Especially about beatspacing. Also read the official ranking guidelines.

You should definitely get a background as well.

Not to mention the fact that you should type in a message. :P
I have a few questions.

I'm working on a second difficulty right now and I wanted to upload it later, when I'm ready, but I uploaded this difficulty, that people, like you, can watch this, and give tips to improve the beatmap.

Why do you think this istn't easy? Is it too easy or too hard?

And how can I use the space better?

Okay, I forgot the background you're right.

Sorry, for many questions, but I am a beginner in beatmapping and I'm happy about every idea for improvement and help.

EDIT: I updated it and tried to use more space. I hope it is better!

I tried to add a background, but the background disappear after thefirst spinner.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.