forum

LOL

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Angel of Darkness 95.28%!! WHAT

About 43 days ago I struggled to even get an A, now I got an S LOL
Now pretty much the only thing left is getting consistent on lower rates, wish me luck clearing the 4th dan :D

(Yes it's a low S but I'm still surprised I could even get that)
luxrayy
pro gamer
pofnkul
Gaming

It took me switching to etterna to practice my fundamentals after already beating 5th dan to s rank this map (tbf it was 97 but point still stands).

Edit:Just remembered that i might have a lost S rank from like half a year ago that was set on someone elses computer.
DeltaNami
I never played Dans until I was good enough to clear 6th, so I have no idea how hard this is to clear for people at that level. However, that is some insane improvement - keep up the good work!
pofnkul
This is mainly difficult cuz of reading and mindblock. If you practice fundamentals don't play dans and harness the power of play more it's not too difficult to skip to 6th dan I think.
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7

pofnkul wrote:

This is mainly difficult cuz of reading and mindblock. If you practice fundamentals don't play dans and harness the power of play more it's not too difficult to skip to 6th dan I think.
True pretty much the difficulty comes from the trills (both 1h and 2h) which means if you can't do any of those then don't touch 4th dan yet
mystV
nice job in s ranking that! im looking forward to see more scores from you
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Update: cleared 4th dan pog, last map made me drop from 97 to low 96

I think I'll back away from dans atm
YyottaCat
I remember getting destroyed by Angel of Darkness like a year ago.
Topic Starter
Gamesnake7
Yes, it's a lot harder than other maps before it, I figured out that I got 93 on last map with maths :L
pofnkul
Actually closer to 94 cuz of obj count on angel of darkness being much higher than the other maps
mystV

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Update: cleared 4th dan pog, last map made me drop from 97 to low 96

I think I'll back away from dans atm
gg!!!1