forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
AlyNight
Wha-what!! No osu! for me...Well back to forum gaming.
And RIP Taiko skills too
Garpo
Status: I feel completely drained and every muscle in my body aches.
olivia272

Nameless wrote:

Status: Decided to not go through with what I originally wanted to buy on Amazon, probably going to keep hold of my extra money until something I want to buy comes out.
I'm proud of you!

FuZ wrote:

He didn't said he would buy a pizza and beers instead
Oh you.
chaee
Status: Trying to learn Tyler the Creator's verse in Rusty, but my flow's all wrong and i sound like an awkward 9 year old boy trying to be gangster :(
Nameless

olivia272 wrote:

Nameless wrote:

Status: Decided to not go through with what I originally wanted to buy on Amazon, probably going to keep hold of my extra money until something I want to buy comes out.
I'm proud of you!
I don't see why you're proud of me, but thanks anyway.

Status: Today was fairly standard, except for the fact that my geography teacher gave me an A* on a long-answer exam question. I don't think the work I did was worthy of an A*, but I'll take it. Although, it's not likely that I'll hit an A* again. I doubt the questions in my final exams will be even remotely similar to the one we did in class over the span of 2 lessons. The question was "Describe and explain the causes and effects of climate change". Keep in mind that I'm not trying to show off in any way.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Nameless

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

How come? Photography?
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Nameless wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

How come? Photography?
More or less. My bedroom window has an amazing view. I also want to experiment with photography.
EneT
Status: A friend's been hiding a girl from me the sneaky cunt.
Kirsten or was it Kristen? Hmmmmm... I need to go on the hunt.
-Seren-
Status: Just woke up from a 5 hour "nap". Ugghh should've been better if I had just slept all through the night :roll:
olivia272

-Seren- wrote:

Status: Just woke up from a 5 hour "nap". Ugghh should've been better if I had just slept all through the night :roll:
I did that today, too. Clearly not sleeping tonight.

Status: I'm freezing even with three layers of clothing and woolly socks.
PixelAngel
captainmilk
Status- I have to go somewhere in a few hours, I have to go every Tuesday and I don't like it there because the people there are annoying as hell.
PixelAngel

Rebmare wrote:

Status- I have to go somewhere in a few hours, I have to go every Tuesday and I don't like it there because the people there are annoying as hell.
Sounds like school for me xDD
EneT
Status: I came back home earlier to play league with Aomi but I think she's asleep now. :/
captainmilk

PixelAngel wrote:

Rebmare wrote:

Sounds like school for me xDD
It pretty much is a school though, I sit in a classroom while somebody talks and I just doodle on my books and ignore everybody.

Status- I hate doing my homework right after school because I like to relax first. When I do my homework it's really late, I want to break from that habit.
Ochinchi-sama
Status: I've been skull-fucked by the realisation that my friends are starting to become aware of my sneaky personality.
Pituophis
Status: Was playing offline. For some reason osu! seems more fun offline.
EneT

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Status: I've been skull-fucked by the realisation that my friends are starting to become aware of my sneaky personality.
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Renevant
Ikikaera

Taking a break for the rest of the day after playing osu! from 11 am till almost 12 pm.
Renevant

Nameless

Renevant wrote:

Holy shit, never knew it'd be that bad.
EneT

Renevant wrote:

The detail of that water is amazing. What is this game? I just want to swim in it.
chaee
Status: I hate myself for having the Mii channel music stuck in my head.
EneT
Status: Housemates arrive home and internet immediately falls to shit.
captainmilk
Status- I'm so tired, that's it, i'm going to sleep.
Garpo

Rebmare wrote:

Status- I'm so tired, that's it, i'm going to sleep.
chaee
Aiona

chaee wrote:

EneT
Ameth Rianno

Also starting to post at FG more.
Also completed Pacifist Mode on UNDERTALE, Damn, that ending was... a lot of tear. I'm obsessed with UNDERTALE's music soundtrack. (Toby Fox)
a1l2d3r4e5d6

chaee wrote:

Status: I hate myself for having the Mii channel music stuck in my head.
Crap.

Status: I now have the Mii channel music stuck in my head again.
captainmilk
Status- I'm taking a day off from school because I'm sick and I decided to waste my day on FG and sleeping

I wish everyday was like this
Annadine
Status: today is the most beautiful day in the past month. It's sunny but the sun is not too hot and the air isn't too cold either.
Also I got 97% on a maths test so today was a good day =w=
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
Aomi
Status: Finished studying Biology. Gahh, my back hurts ; _ ;
PixelAngel
Status: Just gained some pp after 5 months of being idle. its something
olivia272
captainmilk
Status- I ate two poptarts for breakfast, it's lunch time now and I don't know what I'm going to eat.
show more