forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
olivia272

EneT wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

I'm in the same situation. I've been coughing up a storm.
FG is ill.
EneT
Status: Fuck I hate being sick! I'm home alone again; all the girls went out partying so no fun for me.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My cold has gone to the next level. I feel nauseous. I don't want to skip college tomorrow.
Nameless

EneT wrote:

Is Birmingham a part of Staffordshire?
It's just outside of Staffordshire, I believe.

EneT

Nameless wrote:

EneT wrote:

Is Birmingham a part of Staffordshire?
It's just outside of Staffordshire, I believe.

Well I looked up a county map. I currently live in Northants so he must live in either Warwick or Leicester.
Nameless

EneT wrote:

Well I looked up a county map. I live in Northants so he must live in either Warwick or Leicester.
Nope, the West Midlands is actually its own county, and Birmingham and Wolverhampton are both in that county. I think we can conclude that Doomsday lives in the West Midlands, which is just below Staffordshire. The map you have there only shows the administrative counties.
EneT
Oh he lives in Wolverhampton? Does he go Uni there? Wolverhampton Uni is kind of a shit stain you know; it's like one of the last places you want to end up in.
Nameless

EneT wrote:

Oh he lives in Wolverhampton? Does he go Uni there? Wolverhampton Uni is kind of a shit stain you know; it's like one of the last places you want to end up in.
Thanks for the info. Also, he does live in Wolverhampton according to his profile. I'm pretty sure it did once say that he went to Wolverhampton Uni on his profile, as well.
EneT
Yeah that makes sense when all you do in life is play games...
In terms of counties I don't really know much about anything over this line:

I'm a Hertfordshire boy so the only ones I needed to care about for my social life was Hertford, Greater London, Cambridge, Bedford and Essex.
Gumpy
A friend of mine lives derbyshire or whatever iirc
Aomi
My head's so itchy ughh ; __ ;
EneT

Gumpyyy wrote:

A friend of mine lives derbyshire or whatever iirc
Old people county.
Garpo
Status: Up an hour later than yesterday... progress! now sleep
captainmilk
Status- I feel bad I couldn't get on FG yesterday because I was busy with a few things, and after I committed to going on everyday.

Nothing to eat in my house, except a pop tart, I hate pop tarts
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: The ps4 had an update that allowed it to use yt as a streaming platform. I tried streaming a game for a little, but it ended up being 1 and a half hours of gameplay.
Renevant
Please last until monday
boope
FuZ
Status: Finally finished everything i had to do for tomorrow after procrastinating for hours, damn it feels good
boope
Status: Just saw a ad about a hamburger that had black buns. It's for halloween.
KatouMegumi
Chiuyo
YamiHikari

Sirade wrote:

That's so fast, it's just the October start or it isn't a semester exam?
Ouch sorry for late reply > < went off.. but its an end-of-year exam.
Status: I'm already screwed for like 2 subjects . Gotta work hard for the rest. Surprisingly my maths is going up while my science is going down
Annadine
Nameless

Annadine wrote:

Your birthday is 3 days after mine! :D

Gumpy
Status: in exactly 27 days (counting today) I become legally an adult. rip
Nameless

Gumpyyy wrote:

Status: in exactly 27 days (counting today) I become legally an adult. rip
rip you
Aomi

boope wrote:

Status: Just saw a ad about a hamburger that had black buns. It's for halloween.
Nameless

Aomi wrote:

boope wrote:

That looks absolutely awful.
Aomi

Nameless wrote:

That looks absolutely awful.
Don't judge a book by it's cover, yes?
It's made with squid ink. : )
olivia272
Status: one of these days when you don't feel like going anywhere.
Aomi
olivia272

Aomi wrote:

It's only one of the four humors.

Garpo

Renevant wrote:

Status: Hurricane coming this weekend, hopefully we won't lose power or wake up in a pool of water.
EneT
Status: Thursdays are retarded. I have a practical from 9 until 11 then I have to wait 3 hours for my next lecture.
edit: Oh wait I read my schedule wrong. They're only catch up sessions which means my Fridays are free days too, if I never fall behind.
olivia272
Status: I was too miserable at school and teacher sent me home.
Aomi

olivia272 wrote:

Status: I was too miserable at school and teacher sent me home.
i just want to hug you and snuggle in the bed as well as watch movies whilst being sick ):
_sparky_

boope wrote:

Ewww

Rilene

boope wrote:

If it is colored pink then I would eat it.
EneT
Status: Walking around non-stop for 2 and a half hours with a heavy ass bag on your shoulders, in a scorching hot day; wearing clothes more suited for a cold day isn't fun. Not fun at all.
Ameth Rianno
show more