forum

Testing map stuck on loading screen (Osu!Mania)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashiido
So, I was making a mania map (this is my very first time mapping actually), I don't need to explain this further but whenever I want to test the map, it just stays on loading, I've waited a few minutes and still no luck. I was able to play other mania maps (not created by me) just fine with no problems except testing my own map. I'm not sure if someone else had ever encounter this problem. Any help will be appreciated.
Blushing
I'd make sure that there are no notes before the first red timing point in the map.

Alternatively, submit/upload the map through the editor and update this thread with a link to the map so we can download it and see the issues to tell you to fix. It can be difficult to problem shoot when you are going in blind.
Topic Starter
Ashiido

Blushing wrote:

I'd make sure that there are no notes before the first red timing point in the map.

Alternatively, submit/upload the map through the editor and update this thread with a link to the map so we can download it and see the issues to tell you to fix. It can be difficult to problem shoot when you are going in blind.

Update, I did what you mentioned about the "no notes before the first red timing point", I found the problem and the problem is basically I have the notes before the timing point, I changed it by re-timing the map again but instead I start tapping at the start and when I start testing the map, it works well now. Thank you very much for this.