forum

i finished ace attorney: t&t recently

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Josh The Biker
i cried multiple times, this game is the 2nd one to have the honor of doing that
if you are going to spoil something please add the black thing
like this ok
IsseiTheBest
*Clap clap clap*
Ekaru
I beat it for the 2nd time recently, too. Amazing game.
FlippyColon3
Haven't played any Pheonix Wright games... Now I REALLY want to ;~;
roxas019
I already played all Ace Attorney games except for Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2 because it doesn't have an english version yet. ;)

All of them are very good. Funny, sad, mixed emotions.
Topic Starter
Josh The Biker

FlippyColon3 wrote:

Haven't played any Pheonix Wright games... Now I REALLY want to ;~;
play the first one before you play the others, otherwise you'll be very confused and you should play them in order so the events make the most sense
example: playing ace attorney t&t case 3 before playing ace attorney: justice for all case 1 will make things confusing
Akari-
t&t was definitely the best one in the series imo
3-5 was really confusing but it felt so satisfying when you beat it except for the stuff that happens to godot, mixed feelings on that
i'm really hyped for AA5, looking forward to it
DerekMcD
You would mind if we could lock this but you can discuss about this here. t/156655 No spoilers please.
Topic Starter
Josh The Biker

Koro McAlpine wrote:

You would mind if we could lock this but you can discuss about this here. t/156655 No spoilers please.
your thread was created after mine i believe, so when my thread was created your post did not exist. and this completely focuses on ace attorney, your thread discusses/focuses everything. and you're not a mod, so don't tell me what to do with my thread

Akari- wrote:

t&t was definitely the best one in the series imo
3-5 was really confusing but it felt so satisfying when you beat it except for the stuff that happens to godot, mixed feelings on that
i'm really hyped for AA5, looking forward to it
i agree with you