posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Loneight

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. Disable widescreen support. You have NO widescreen storyboard, so keeping this thing enabled makes no sense. Check your osu file and see
:arrow: fixed

[Normal]
  1. HP4 here would make it more balanced, BPM is slow. HP4 will make everything more enjoyable here, try it! :arrow: k
  2. 00:04:176 (2,3) - seriously, man. This is TOO hard for the easiest diff. This pattern is tricky and unreadable for beginners. :arrow: try to make it other way
  3. 00:06:966 (2,3,4,1) - it's a nice pattern, but I'm sure that it will confuse new players a lot. It's ok for a [Normal], but it's too hard for the easiest diff. Please, make an [Easy], I'm begging you! :arrow: I also think it a nice pattern, but i want to keep it because when you notice (2), you also can read the (3) is first appear and (4) is second, that why i put (3) on (1)'s end
  4. 00:13:245 (4,1) - there's nothing bad in triangles, but they will trick beginners. Beginners may mistakenly hit (1) before (4). Just because they're so close. Making an [Easy] diff would solve this problem. :arrow: would them be too close? in my opinion, it prossibly read which is first
    Note: 01:02:257 (2,4) - same.
  5. 00:26:850 (1,2,3,1) - I'm fine with this change of spacing, but it's too hard for the easiest diff. Same happens to a lot of your patterns, they're ok for a [Normal], but not ok for the easist diff. :arrow: i just want to bring a feeling which have variability from the song
  6. 01:20:571 (1,2,3) - same as 0:06:966 (2,3,4,1) happens to this stack. Seriously, I LOVE this diff. :arrow: i think it's okay so keep it
  7. 02:17:083 (1,2,1) - yes. yes! And YES! This sound is so cool, love your hitsounding <3 :arrow: thank you :3
  8. 02:26:501 (2,3,4) - however, this one is too hard even for a [Normal] I think. Players don't even expect it and it breaks your cute flow ;_; :arrow: fixed~
  9. 02:47:780 (1) - nazi - it's a little bit overlapped even with the default hp-bar. Custom players' hp-bars will overlap this slider for sure, try to move it down a bit, make your awesome map even btter! :arrow: moved~
  10. 02:50:571 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - uh... I see what you're trying todo, but it's kinda too tricky and tiring. Hitting so many circles in row and following perfect timing is just too hard. Try to mix them up with some sliders to make it more playable, please! :arrow: I don't think it would be too hard for newbie, and the part if use sliders to map, would damage the feeling which the song bring
  11. 03:05:910 (1) - too short. ;_; Just too short, players won't read it properlt. :arrow: it has repeats, i don't think it would be hard to read "it's slider" ;w;

I LOVE your patterns but it's TOO hard for beginners. i see that you're awesome, show us more of your great mapping skills and make an Easy, please!
:arrow: I'm lazy... just a joke! i think this Normal is enough for an easiest diff. Though some part is a little hard, but I think they can make the diff more fun
[Hard]
  1. Just increase your HP Drain by one tick. It's okay for this diff and it's also makes your mapset more balanced and interesting. :arrow: i want to keep it, because this is just a hard, though is the hardest for the map
  2. 00:37:199 (3,4,5) - such patterns actually trick people, try to avoid antijump here and keep the DS consistent. It'd improve the playability of your map a lot!
    Note: same appearance - different rhythm 01:03:827 (7,8,9) - seriously, it looks just like the pattern above, players will be confused. Try to make them more understandable, it's still a Hard diff! :arrow: I want to keep it, because this is my feeling which the song bring to me, if I change to other way, i would be sad or uncomfortable...
  3. 01:58:943 (1,2,3,4) - amazing - love your flow. ♥ :arrow: yeah~ thank you :3
  4. 02:13:943 (7,3,4,5) - please, don't stack objects with different rhythm. It's hard to read patterns when you mix 1/2 and 1/6 :arrow: I don't know how to say, but "i want to keep it" is true...
  5. 02:53:571 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - Just make sure that it's actually playable, I've almost failed here >3< :arrow: lol! i will consider for these

Everything is good on this diff, just a little bit too hard.
:arrow: yeah.. i can't help it, it's hardest diff in the map www

Both of the diffs are great, but a bit too hard. Try to make an Easy, please! It'll make your mapset much more balanced and enjoyable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!

I'd star if you've mapped an easy ;_;/ seriously, your mapset needs it, :arrow: let me think for a moment ...
Thank you for modding! bakari >w<

Sonnyc wrote:

Hey~ :arrow: yeah?

Normal:

01:10:106 (1,2) - Imo, deleting whistle at the end will sound better. :arrow: k~
01:12:199 (4) - Deleting whistle will fit the song. :arrow: no~ a little weird for me
02:32:432 (3) - Making parallel with 02:31:036 (1) would look better imo.
02:53:196 (2,1) - I can hear what rhythm you are following to, but I think giving a distance for these would be better than a stack, because it feels like something empty. The sound of the piano and xylophone, so the blank of 02:53:571 may be confusing. Adding a note can also be nice. :arrow: yeah~ i know, that's one of reason why i NC 02:53:946 (1,1) - , i don't think i need to follow piano sound, if i follow it, the rhythm would be too close
02:56:196 (4,1) - ^

Hard:

00:40:629 (4) - Place the rhythm at 00:40:687 and adjust spacing?
01:12:432 - Add a note?
01:33:652 (4) - Place at 01:33:711 and adjust spacing? Not sure for here though.
01:36:443 (4) - Similar above.
01:59:990 (4) - Since this is not at the pattern, consider NCing.
all keep it~
Wow for hitsounds! Nice map :3 :arrow: Thank you ~
Thank you for modding and star, Sonnyc >w<

sjoy wrote:

只是一些建议:
[Hard]
00:03:129 (1,2) - 确定1/12? 按照换算就是240+了 请考虑一下这个是HARD难度 我建议1/6 或者用REPEAT 其他相同就省略了 之所以用circles原因是00:03:245 (3) - , 如果這邊也改成slider, 那麼00:03:245 (3) - 的slider player們就會困惑了
00:21:269 (5,6) - 和34 一样的形状如何? :arrow: 故意放直線的..若彎曲flow不好抓
00:43:943 (6) - NC?
01:28:594 (6) - CTRL+G? :arrow: 改了的話會破壞flow跟歌曲帶給我的感覺
02:32:432 (5) - ^
02:41:152 (6) - ^
02:45:338 (2) - ^

没啥可挑的毛病射个星好了 :) :arrow: 謝謝 :3
:arrow: 謝謝sjoy醬的modding和star~

Upload!!!
Unsfamiliar
I love this song and the map (that hitsounding :3)

btw sounds like the same chord progression as gekka by nano.ripe (listen to the start) http://osu.ppy.sh/s/103094

Star for support :)
Topic Starter
Loneight

Unsfamiliar wrote:

I love this song and the map (that hitsounding :3)

btw sounds like the same chord progression as gekka by nano.ripe (listen to the start) http://osu.ppy.sh/s/103094

Star for support :)
really! I also think the start's gekka very like the song what you post ...thank you for star >w<
Resiona
节奏超级赞的,感觉和别的图很不一样,玩起来很高兴
Topic Starter
Loneight

Resiona wrote:

节奏超级赞的,感觉和别的图很不一样,玩起来很高兴
謝謝讚美 >w<
wcx19911123
as sp3's request

[General]
timing need to be confirmed(I'll double check it when I have time), about 03:02:310 - I know the timing is following the piano, but I think making timing to follow the bell is better(the slider fits the bell more than piano imo)

[Normal]
01:56:327 (3,4,5) - I suggest to make them into a repeat slider, or the rhythm is a bit hard to read

[Hard]
02:27:490 - the slider end is too loud imo.. how about turning the volume down a bit here

no much issues, I'll be back
Topic Starter
Loneight

wcx19911123 wrote:

as sp3's request

[General]
timing need to be confirmed(I'll double check it when I have time), about 03:02:310 - I know the timing is following the piano, but I think making timing to follow the bell is better(the slider fits the bell more than piano imo)

[Normal]
01:56:327 (3,4,5) - I suggest to make them into a repeat slider, or the rhythm is a bit hard to read

[Hard]
02:27:490 - the slider end is too loud imo.. how about turning the volume down a bit here

no much issues, I'll be back
:arrow: all fixed~and about the timing, I will try to... find someone to check it
thank you for modding, wcx :3

Upload!!!
LKs
timing checked and conformed. there are only 2/3 very tiny shifts(~3ms) so I think the current timing is fine

edit: .no need KD
wcx19911123
back, I'm about to recheck it but, there's still some unsnapped objects..
you can fix it and I'll check it tomorrow
Topic Starter
Loneight

wcx19911123 wrote:

back, I'm about to recheck it but, there's still some unsnapped objects..
you can fix it and I'll check it tomorrow
okay! fixed >w<
thank you for modding again, wcx~

Upload!!!
wcx19911123
no kd

[Normal]
02:39:408 (1) - better to move it up a bit, it's nearly out of the screen

other's fine, just call me back then
Topic Starter
Loneight

wcx19911123 wrote: