forum

[Archived] Identical SS scores with different pp values

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Etterna Offline
Earlier today I was browsing a friends profiles and saw that he had a DT SS on beatmapsets/816264#osu/1711830 which was worth 203pp, I decided to replicate the score myself and ended up only getting 188pp even though our scores were exactly the same. at which point I decided to check the maps DT only leaderboards only to find that the pp values of the scores were different even though they were all the exact same score. the scores PP range from 188pp up to 206pp and I was just curious as to the reason for this and was wandering if anyone here could explain.

https://imgur.com/a/jA1fkWz

osu! version: Stable 20220406.3 (latest)
Death
If they are inactive, it's most likely that their score was never recalculated after the last performance point/star rating update. As far as I know, there is still a background process running that is recalculating inactive users' scores.
RealMoPKoBKA

Death wrote:

If they are inactive, it's most likely that their score was never recalculated after the last performance point/star rating update. As far as I know, there is still a background process running that is recalculating inactive users' scores.
Maybe it is working, but I found another map with same thing.