forum

What to do arm is stiff while playing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jkzu123
I recently got some sort of arm injury and I don't know what it is. It's not bad, but what bothers me is that everytime I play my arm is like really stiff so I can't really move it that well or trill really well. It's also everytime I type on the keyboard, or literally anything actually. I guess it kind of tenses up aswell. I took a break for 2 weeks but it's still the same, probably even worse than before. What do I do?
pofnkul
For me it was because I tried to brute force a js map outside my skill level without warmup although idk if it's the same stiffness. For me I just had to alter my warmup a bit to fit better and just dial things ig. It's kinda like derusting and warmup is a big part of it.
YyottaCat
Try other arm positions?
UltraBlack
I think that this may be obvious but if it don't show any kind of improvement you should go to a doctor before it is too late, the way you use your hand to play and your arm honestly were obvious that would cause something. Put your arm in really cold water , i don't know exactly what it is but it may help :/. Anyway hope you get better soon, and meanwhile it don't get better do not force yourself to play. I didn't really said something useful but I hope it help at some way
Poptont
STOP THE VIBRO
khayyamsheep
It could be best to not play insane stamina maps