forum

question bc dumb

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keiru_old_1
so im not like a mania expert but im pretty sure that ur intended to read maps like epsilon but for maps like embraced by the flame are you really supposed to be able to read that or just spam ur keyboard
pofnkul
Rachel's ver right? If so then yes. You are supposed to read handstreams even tho most handstreams are somewhat reading oriented. You will end up getting used to reading handstreams the further you progress in osu mania.
midgy
if people were spamming their keyboard they wouldn't be hitting on time consistently
Topic Starter
Keiru_old_1

midgy wrote:

if people were spamming their keyboard they wouldn't be hitting on time consistently
i watched jkzus video on embraced by the flames and he was definitely not hitting them on them consistenly
midgy

Keiru wrote:

midgy wrote:

i watched jkzus video on embraced by the flames and he was definitely not hitting them on them consistenly
97% acc? how is that not hitting on time consistently?
pofnkul
Jkzu uses a technique known as pattern manipulation or manip for short. The reason He isn't hitting very consistently is the fact that he will generalize patterns in order to hit them easier. This is usually done by taking trills or rolls and simplifying them into chords. While this isn't technically hitting everything on time It generally takes quite a lot of reading focus rhythm sense and experience in order to hit a map like embraced by flames on 1.6 with 97% acc whereas just mindless mashing can only get around 92 on chordjacks and nowhere near 97 on a handstream map like embraced by the flame.
Topic Starter
Keiru_old_1

midgy wrote:

Keiru wrote:

midgy wrote:

97% acc? how is that not hitting on time consistently?

pofnkul wrote:

Jkzu uses a technique known as pattern manipulation or manip for short. The reason He isn't hitting very consistently is the fact that he will generalize patterns in order to hit them easier. This is usually done by taking trills or rolls and simplifying them into chords. While this isn't technically hitting everything on time It generally takes quite a lot of reading focus rhythm sense and experience in order to hit a map like embraced by flames on 1.6 with 97% acc whereas just mindless mashing can only get around 92 on chordjacks and nowhere near 97 on a handstream map like embraced by the flame.
ohhh tbh i thought he was using vibro ty btw