forum

#ButterflyNino [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- eiiden

Well, after a few long months, I finally finished the new version of the butterfly nino skin, I hope you like it, I also added 2 more versions of DT and MK

ENJOY IT :)

ezizguud
For some odd reason the links arent working for me. The google drive is showing me a 404 problem and the mediafire link isnt even loading, all it does is send you to a blank page. (Im wiritting this just to say that the site isnt working as intended)
Stomiks
Yeah the links aren't working. Been really wanting to try out the skin too.
Topic Starter
- eiiden

ezizguud wrote:

For some odd reason the links arent working for me. The google drive is showing me a 404 problem and the mediafire link isnt even loading, all it does is send you to a blank page. (Im wiritting this just to say that the site isnt working as intended)
I don't know what happened but the mediafire problem has been solved.
MeuhMeuh62
Yee try mega.nz ?
I didn't know what the link does
Zveth_Clown

ezizguud wrote:

i have same problem
Kocoszanel0909
You said the mediafire problem was solved. Well not for me. Its still isnt working its sending me to blank page and i really wanted to try out this skin it looks beautiful and fun
ITSCLEFAIRY
Link also not working for me
evil-pekka123
hola xd
lol1022
The MediaFire problem is still there I think... It just sent me to a blank page, and nothing happens. Hope to pplay the skin asap (It's beautiful!).
DiegoCoronado
El link de media fire esta bugueado :(
MinhMine
he posted a link in his youtube comment presenting the skin which works for me
Stomiks

MinhMine wrote:

he posted a link in his youtube comment presenting the skin which works for me
Oh thanks. I could try it out now.
MA OU
great skin. Thanks for making this.
Shagrinda
BlackDreyar
Why does the skin of the link look nothing like the one in the video?