forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Does anyone here have neroh's Speed Boost Whirlipedes they could trade to me? I seem to keep missing him being online due to timezone shenanigans :/
I think I have a Venipede, if you want that instead. wait confuse.

How do you get it to have Speed Boost?
Jinxy
As long as they have Speed Boost, I'm happy.

EDIT: Hidden Ability, from safaris specifically Nerohkun's

EDIT2: Whoo, Central Dex complete! Now which hotel is the Game Freak guy in EDIT3: Coumarine Hotel btw

Anyone need a Munchlax for their pokedexes? It's not exactly something that someone would bother breeding for, so I can pass mine down.
Ciunek
Finally dex done, Oval Charm get!
PROGUY

Jinxy wrote:

Anyone need a Munchlax for their pokedexes? It's not exactly something that someone would bother breeding for, so I can pass mine down.
I want it, please :)
Jinxy
No game chat please
Neroh
I forgot to add something to my list of wants for the next game..

An in trade messaging option rather than voice would be great, with say, preset messages to choose from like:
I am looking for (insert chosen Pokémon)
I will trade you a (insert chosen Pokémon)
etc

If I remember correctly in Black 2 and White 2 there was a selection of faces you could send to them to show your reaction,
haven't noticed anything like this in the X/Y trade, unless I'm just stupid and haven't noticed haha.
Jinxy
Yeah it's really dumb to have no way of simple messaging. I did stumble on an interesting idea someone has, though: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment ... _during_a/

I would use it, but I reject all trades that I don't expect coming anyway.
Ciunek
I hate the lack of ability to chat during trades, and since people usually disable voice chat it's really hard to communicate, unless we use some external chat. Not to mention when they actually do use chat 1) they don't speak english 2) quality is awful (yes, I do hate xy's chat quality). That's why I always tell people to catch me on IRC first.
Falapalagas

Rorona wrote:

How do you get it to have Speed Boost?
I think you have to find it in a horde.
NaomiMinette

Falapalagas wrote:

There are no hordes for that Pokémon.

Have a comic someone showed me on Skype

PETTING LEGENDARIES IS SO AWKWARD, I SWEAR!
Professor Prinny

Blazevoir wrote:

I think it'll depend on which legendary since I wouldn't mind petting Manaphy, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Latias etc.
NaomiMinette

Professor Prinny wrote:

I think it'll depend on which legendary since I wouldn't mind petting Manaphy, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Latias etc.
Oh... true. In fact... I WANNA TRANSFER VICTINI AND MELOETTA ALREADY SO I CAN PET THEM DX
Topic Starter
deadbeat
poor Mewtwo. he doesn't look impressed at all ;~;

*i need to hurry up and finish this game >_<
La Volpe

Blazevoir wrote:

Falapalagas wrote:

There are no hordes for that Pokémon.

Have a comic someone showed me on Skype

Mewtwo is not amused. Lmao
NaomiMinette
Gonna be Wonder Trading all day due to... breeding failure reasons...

If you get a Nidoran (male or female), it's probably from me ><
Soulclenz
k so i know google can probably answer this for me but how the hell do i become "stylish" or w.e enough to go to the clothes store in luminoise city?
Professor Prinny

Soulclenz wrote:

k so i know google can probably answer this for me but how the hell do i become "stylish" or w.e enough to go to the clothes store in luminoise city?
Take a look at this: http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
Soulclenz

Professor Prinny wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Take a look at this: http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
ahhh that's helpful, thank you!
Trash Boat
lol lol lol
_Remi
I just noticed that what I thought was Poliwag's nose, is actually his mouth. My whole life is a lie.
Rorona
b-b-bu-but...if that's its nose, where would its mouth be?
Trash Boat

Rorona wrote:

b-b-bu-but...if that's its nose, where would its mouth be?
We all always thought that Poliwag spiral was its mouth
Soaprman
http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe

Team Flare breakdown gifs. Have fun, everyone!

Also, gonna go through and add any friend codes that have been posted in the meantime...
rust45
Those are pretty good quality images Soap. Look like someone made them using a capture card.

Anyway, I guess I'll add my friend code. 1203-9257-0085 I don't plan on adding too many osu! people (my list is already getting pretty full from other sources) so I'll most likely just add some people. I also know what's in my friend safari if you guys care about that too. Sigilyph, Grumpig, and Gothorita.
Soaprman
The "someone" is me, actually! And yep, I have a capture card. I mainly use it for general screenshottery but it's definitely handy for things like that too!
Rorona

rust45 wrote:

my list is already getting pretty full from other sources.
you can never have too many friends

Mogsworth wrote:

Oh, right, I haven't posted here yet.

Haven't been able to be as obsessed as I wanted to be, but if you want to add my friend code or whatever it's 5241-2086-2728 (just PM me so I can add you). Once I beat the E4 I'll be probably asking around about trades and/or battling to test out some team ideas I've got. Loving the game, though, and all of the touches added. I love how I can look exactly how I do IRL
You should assume that everyone from the google docs page will add you.

Or at least I added you :)
Mogsy
Oh, right, I haven't posted here yet.

Haven't been able to be as obsessed as I wanted to be, but if you want to add my friend code or whatever it's 5241-2086-2728 (just PM me so I can add you). Once I beat the E4 I'll be probably asking around about trades and/or battling to test out some team ideas I've got. Loving the game, though, and all of the touches added. I love how I can look exactly how I do IRL
Jinxy
I actually completed a full game of making faces in Amie without the camera derping up and not recording my face

Amazing
Soulclenz

Jinxy wrote:

I actually completed a full game of making faces in Amie without the camera derping up and not recording my face

Amazing
I really like the Amie and the mini games and being able to interact with your pokemon, but i just can't bring myself to making faces and talking to them =(.
PROGUY

Blazevoir wrote:

Gonna be Wonder Trading all day due to... breeding failure reasons...

If you get a Nidoran (male or female), it's probably from me ><
Honestly, I never even encountered either Nidorans in the game before O_O
(only its evolutions)
I'd love to trade for one though :)

Soaprman wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/qbpNe

Team Flare breakdown gifs. Have fun, everyone!
No Lysandre? Aww...
NaomiMinette

PROGUY wrote:

Honestly, I never even encountered either Nidorans in the game before O_O
(only its evolutions)
I'd love to trade for one though :)
Route 11 horde battle only. They're pretty common, though. Just use Sweet Scent or a Honey and there ya go.
Bestelle
I should probably start adding the folk who mentioned adding everyone. I've been looking at my 3DS friend list for a while, constantly forgetting. Welp, time to get started.
rust45

Rorona wrote:

you can never have too many friends
Actually your friend list can cap at 100 friends. Regardless, I will still add people.
_Remi
Shiny Gothorita, why won't you be mine ;_;

Edit: And as soon as I post that, it becomes mine <3
Jinxy
Does anyone have trade-evo pokemon they could trade to me temporarily for my Pokedex? I need:

Kingdra
Rhyperior
Slowking
Politoed
Scizor Thanks, Nerohkun!
Weavile (It's not trade evo, but 48 BP is expensive for a one-use pokemon...)

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and the roamers. Those guys ane annoying to find.
Neroh

Jinxy wrote:

Does anyone have trade-evo pokemon they could trade to me temporarily for my Pokedex? I need:

Kingdra
Rhyperior
Slowking
Politoed
Scizor

Thanks!

I will come on now Jinxy, just woke up haha. I have a scizor I can temp trade you + you wanted a whirlipede from my safari
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Kingdra
Rhyperior
Slowking
Politoed
Scizor Thanks, Nerohkun!

Thanks!

I have a Rhydon, which I can evolve then trade you with the protector.

Just in like, 10 hours or something, I have school :lol:
Ciunek
I can temporarily trade you those evos, I had to coop with someone else myself to get them just yesterday. I'm on now, unless my internet doesn't derp out, I'll be here for the most of the day.
Also catching Nerohkun online is such a luck test, I need Whirlipede registered on his Safari, as it is 3rd mon D:
Azure_Kite
I need to get a Rhyperior even if just the dex myself. But first I need a Rhydon.

Seen 144/152 pokes for the Coastal Dex.

2 of those are Zapdos and Moltres, so I can just exchange Articuno as 1:1 trades when I get it.
PROGUY
Can I temp trade evos too? I've been wanting to evolve my Kadabra and Doublade for a while now. :/

I still have Jinxy's Munchlax by the way if anyone else needs it.

Blazevoir wrote:

Route 11 horde battle only. They're pretty common, though. Just use Sweet Scent or a Honey and there ya go.
Many thanks :D
show more