Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
2,460
show more
La Volpe

SoG Tava wrote:

Heey this is the first gen that i am going to play competitive , i am trying to make a team i have a garchomp and a klefki ( yes i know how to iv breed and ev train ) just wanna ask what pokemons are good with garchomp and klefki
Personally, when it comes to building a team I choose the Pokemon I like. I'm not gonna add a pokemon in my team just because he is in the top tier list. As Sonata said make sure you cover weaknesses and make sure your Pokemons synergies well with eachothers. You can also practice in battle spot and play free battles to see it goes. Anyways i'm pretty sure you can make it work.
Sapphiire

DestinySonata wrote:

So in total... (Sand Storm Team)
Garchomp
Klefki
Tyranitar (Choice Spec / Assault Vest)
Rotom-W (Choice Spec) / Ferrothorn (Rocky Helmet)
Aegislash
Excadrill
That team sounds verry nice , i think i will go with that
Myrmeleo
*Sigh* Does anyone have an extra leftovers because I killed the snorlax. Twice. I already got the one on route 12 and I need another one.
Sapphiire

Myrmeleo wrote:

*Sigh* Does anyone have an extra leftovers because I killed the snorlax. Twice. I already got the one on route 12 and I need another one.
Catch a pokémon with the pickup ability , train it to lvl 91-100 you have a chance to get leftovers and other usefull items
Myrmeleo

SoG Tava wrote:

Myrmeleo wrote:

*Sigh* Does anyone have an extra leftovers because I killed the snorlax. Twice. I already got the one on route 12 and I need another one.
Catch a pokémon with the pickup ability , train it to lvl 91-100 you have a chance to get leftovers and other usefull items
Omg I had 6 lvl 100 Zigzagoons and I now have enough moon stones to evolve the entire population of Clefairy
Stefan
Blazevoir
Been known, though I only posted it on the 3DS thread... Oops.
Trash Boat
nvm
Blazevoir

Trash Boat wrote:

OMG this promotion is valid world-wide? i hope so
Please leave and never post here again. If you followed links, it said USA and Canada only.
Jinxy
I have never used the ignore system before because I'm worried people might change for the better and start posting good or worthwhile posts, and I miss out on them

trash boat has put those worries to rest
Sapphiire

Jinxy wrote:

I have never used the ignore system before because I'm worried people might change for the better and start posting good or worthwhile posts, and I miss out on them
trash boat has put those worries to rest

Blazevoir wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

OMG this promotion is valid world-wide? i hope so
Please leave and never post here again. If you followed links, it said USA and Canada only.
Seems like more and more people are starting to realy dislike trash boat ... i don't know why but when i read those posts they seem kinda rude to me
Jinxy
Yeah, in a certain perspective, they are kinda rude. However, trash has posted for over 6 months now without ever doing basic fact-checking/thread reading before posting, which means his posts are either 1. old news that we already know ages ago, 2. wrong news/questions that can be clarified if he just read the article before posting. It is incredibly annoying.

It's like teaching a 6-year old not to do something over and over again, and then the next time you see him he just forgets everything and goes on to do the same shit. Understandable for the first few times, but after that he's just not even bothering to try anymore, why should we bother to read his posts then?
Sapphiire

Jinxy wrote:

Yeah, in a certain perspective, they are kinda rude. However, trash has posted for over 6 months now without ever doing basic fact-checking/thread reading before posting, which means his posts are either 1. old news that we already know ages ago, 2. wrong news/questions that can be clarified if he just read the article before posting. It is incredibly annoying.

It's like teaching a 6-year old not to do something over and over again, and then the next time you see him he just forgets everything and goes on to do the same shit. Understandable for the first few times, but after that he's just not even bothering to try anymore, why should we bother then?
Mhh yeah i got your point , and i have to agree that it become's annoying when you see him post random crap over and over again , and i can see now why those posts are kinda rude cause like you said if he is acting like a 6 years old that won't listen when we say somthing and does it over and over again , then maybe beiing ''rude'' to him wil help him realise he needs to change his attidude when posting stuff
DestinySonata

Stefan wrote:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-special-club-nintendo-opportunity/

Has anyone noticed that already?
I think I heard a rumor about this some time ago or maybe I'm mixing it up with something else...
NotEvenDoomMusic

Jinxy wrote:

Yeah, in a certain perspective, they are kinda rude. However, trash has posted for over 6 months now without ever doing basic fact-checking/thread reading before posting, which means his posts are either 1. old news that we already know ages ago, 2. wrong news/questions that can be clarified if he just read the article before posting. It is incredibly annoying.

It's like teaching a 6-year old not to do something over and over again, and then the next time you see him he just forgets everything and goes on to do the same shit. Understandable for the first few times, but after that he's just not even bothering to try anymore, why should we bother to read his posts then?
That's sadly the reason why i stopped posting on this topic, even though it still contains lots and lots of Pokemon news in which i would be interested to know and maybe share.

To be on the topic again, it even said it on the FAQ link to the official offer:
I live outside of US/Canada. Can I still participate?
No. This offer is only available to Club Nintendo members in the US and Canada.
Source:
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com ... /3743/p/52
^ the FAQ page for this whole offer.

SoG Tava wrote:

he is acting like a 6 years old that won't listen when we say somthing and does it over and over again , then maybe beiing ''rude'' to him wil help him realise he needs to change his attidude when posting stuff
He won't change. Over the course of time, i barely saw an improvement on his way how to soak up things and the corresponding output- and let me tell you, we've all been talking to an echoeing wall in the past 6 months. I even made the effort writing him a sincere PM about his behaviour months ago.
The fact that he doesn't even want to change and seemingly ignore simple request by other people that points out his behaviour just means he doesn't care about our opinion.
I personally don't have the energy to keep up with someone of his kind anymore, even if we would try our hardest- basically because all of it is going to be wasted eitherway helping him get to the right track.
On another note of it, i'm surprised how many people he had harassed already with this behaviour over the months.


On-Topic: I really do hope this offer would make it over to Europe. I have a good friend who recently got a 3DS and really would like to play X and Y with me. I would gladly give her my physical copy if i could just get the digital one from that offer for free so that i would have a reason again to play the game all the way through.
Trash Boat
nvm pls delete this. everything from this and earlier pages. it shouldnt be that hard
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ffs guys, really. you really wanna do this here >_>
stop this now
Blazevoir
So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
Rorona
So uh...Pokemon hunting because I found some good things.

If anyone has a decently IV'd Horsea/HA Zangoose, I'll trade for them.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Blazevoir wrote:

So like... I know I already have Y, but I'm 1/2 away from getting a free X... (Curse this promo ><)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon X & Y

The official site has revealed that the Darkrai, to be given out with the preordered tickets of the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, will come holding an Enigma Berry. As we listed on Thursday, the Darkrai comes with the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force & Dream Eater. We'll bring more on this event as it comes
Wait, what... so how do we get Diancie? o.0
sounds like Diancie will come out at a different time.
didn't we get Keldeo shortly after it's movie was released?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply