forum

DMMd Aoba Skin v1.80

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan
This skin's for Aoba from DRAMAtical Murder. :3 It's an Aoba skin, but it also has Sei and Ren in it. =w= I don't know if I should keep everything the way I have it with Sei and Ren or if I should update it to just be Aoba some time. =3= It has sounds and customizes osu! Mania Mode's keys, Catch The Beat's character, no fruits yet, Taiko pretty much as much as I can I think, besides the images in the animations going through kind of weird, and osu! Original mode, the health bar and fonts for all modes, and combobursts for Catch The Beat and original modes. A lot of this skin uses the same elements from my General DMMd skin. I mostly just updated anything that wasn't Aoba, Sei or Ren. Let me know of things to improve or that aren't working. I'll try to get back to you and fix any problems as soon as I can.

3/12/14 Update: I finally updated it! X3 It took me way longer than I wanted it to. X| I changed a lot, I took all of the Sei and Ren out of it since it's supposed to be an Aoba skin. =w= I changed the background playfield, added the mode icons, I added more combo bursts, but they were just to replace the Sei and Ren ones, I updated the spinner, fixed some mod buttons and added the cinema button and random and key buttons for mania, and I changed most of Taiko since it was mostly Sei.

6/30/14 Update: I added fruits for Catch the Beat, changed the backgrounds for the fail, pause, and playfield screens, and updated some of the ranking images and the ranking panel.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/88et5 ... +v1.80.osk

SPOILER
Menu

Mod buttons

Ranking panel and rank images

Original osu! mode

Taiko Mode

Catch The Beat mode

osu! Mania mode

Updates for 1.50
SPOILER

New combobursts.

Updated spinner.

Changed the Taiko sprites.

Added the mode icons/buttons.

Changed the playfield background.

Changed the fade in, flashlight, spun out, and auto pilot mod buttons, added cinema, random, and mania key buttons.

Updates for v1.80
SPOILER

Fruits for Catch the Beat

Changed the ranking panel

Changed the fail background

Changed the pause background

Changed the playfield background
Flanster
Looks pretty good, good job on this!
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

LoliFlan wrote: