forum

I feel I'm just getting even worse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ippoUwu
Hi, I'm a beginner in osu!mania (I play between 3.9 to 4.8 stars), and I'm working very hard because I want be a really good player.

every day play 2 hours with a different patterns (Jacks,streams and jumpstreams) and just kill my stamina.

I have some week playing with HR also to get better my acc but I notice that my endurance and acc is getting worse every day is passing, I don't know why.

Should I practice more stamina, rest my hands or just uninstall?

Any feedback is great, have a nice day. <3
DeltaNami
So you're doing a lot of things right, you're just doing it too much. Try not playing every day, and instead play every other day or 3 days per week etc. If you consistently work yourself to failure, your muscles and mind have no time to recover or process the gains that you've made during those sessions and you end up staying the same or worsening.

(Also you don't have to always go till failure or even do things out of your comfort zone. Do it occasionally but also make sure you build consistency by playing things in your comfort zone.)
midgy
try not to stress over how much you're improving so much, try to find new maps and enjoy the game, also like delta said taking breaks is super helpful for learning
Gamesnake7
I noticed your top plays has lots of A's, maybe go back to them and try S-ing them?
midgy

Gamesnake7 wrote:

I noticed your top plays has lots of A's, maybe go back to them and try S-ing them?
i think that's the struggle here, probably better to just ignore that and look for new maps then come back later on
Gamesnake7

midgy wrote:

Gamesnake7 wrote:

i think that's the struggle here, probably better to just ignore that and look for new maps then come back later on
I see