forum

So how do I improve the speed of my tapping?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Memerguy
I'd say I'm pretty good at reading maps, the only thing stopping me though is the fact I cant click fast enough to keep up, so how would I be able to improve that?
midgy
gonna let you know right now that you're wrong, if you just go on a kps measure you can tap faster than you need for any map you're playing.
it's ENTIRELY your reading that is the issue
Poptont

midgy wrote:

gonna let you know right now that you're wrong, if you just go on a kps measure you can tap faster than you need for any map you're playing.
what she said
Topic Starter
Memerguy

midgy wrote:

ah alright then, thank you homie I appreciate the advice
Haengsyo
midgy can be true, but not entirely the case. You may be able to read what is going on, but you just don't have the physicality necessary to hit the patterns. That is normal. If that happens, you just have to train your speed using maps that push your speed capabilities such as Speed of Link. It seems like you know what is happening on the screen, just that your fingers are limiting what you can play.
midgy

Haengsyo wrote:

midgy can be true, but not entirely the case. You may be able to read what is going on, but you just don't have the physicality necessary to hit the patterns. That is normal. If that happens, you just have to train your speed using maps that push your speed capabilities such as Speed of Link. It seems like you know what is happening on the screen, just that your fingers are limiting what you can play.
yeah that's true it's just that that doesn't really happen until you play really really hard maps and they're still only playing insane diffs not extras
Haengsyo
true that