forum

Mod Rank Colors (S,A,B,C,D) [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Maybe the Ranks with DoubleTime or Hardrock could have different colors aswell? Or maybe difficulty lowering mods?
Also Flashlight something different from HiddenMod .. :shock:
LuigiHann
No I don't think so
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
can you explain why not please. it is just a suggestion. No i dont think sounds a bit harsh. you can at least say it is not really needed if you think so
Zerostarry
More work for skinners

ie Luigihann
Gens
Also, Interface can look messy after that.
Derekku
Doesn't seem needed imo.
LuigiHann

Hanyuu wrote:

you can at least say it is not really needed if you think so
That's basically what I said. I don't think it's needed. The silver S is a silly novelty to begin with
Gabi

LuigiHann wrote:

Hanyuu wrote:

you can at least say it is not really needed if you think so
That's basically what I said. I don't think it's needed. The silver S is a silly novelty to begin with
it's a platina S i belive :o

i dont really mind this, i was thinking myself using easy mods should give a bronze S ^_^
anonymous_old
I vote for keeping it as-is.
Gemi
I vote for removing point multipliers from modifiers completely (and therefor also eliminating the need for this). Modifiers should be a fun thing, not a mandatory part that you need to use to do well against others.
Derekku

Gemi wrote:

I vote for removing point multipliers from modifiers completely (and therefor also eliminating the need for this). Modifiers should be a fun thing, not a mandatory part that you need to use to do well against others.
I disagree. This is both a fun AND a competition-type game. If someone uses a mod and works hard to get a higher score, then is SHOULD count.
Gabi

Gemi wrote:

wtf who said this wasn't fun? DT is awesome at some maps, HR is great for cluttered maps, hidden and Flashlight are challenges (well so are the other 2)

i completley disagree with you <_<
peppy
no