forum

Looking for a map that I forgot the name of

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KapitanKaboomz
Hey everyone, I have been playing osu! since high school but dropped it for 4 long years because of college, and here I am relapsing into it again. However, all my maps are gone and while I was able to recover most of them through the account there is one map that I really cherished that I can't seem to find anywhere.

I forgot the name of it except for like one keyword but I can try to explain what it is like and if anyone can help me find it I will be forever grateful.

This is an osu! mania 4K map rater somewhere between 4-6 stars I believe. The map is mostly made from a violin song and it's pretty upbeat. The background includes an anime girl sitting in an armchair with one leg on the arm of it. And the only keyword is that it has "quad.." or something of the sort in there.

I have no idea if that explanation will help, but if not I don't know where I can go to find such a beatmap.

Any help is appreciated.
abraker
is it ranked or unranked?

edit: It's likely Drop - Granat

beatmapsets/1350366
Topic Starter
KapitanKaboomz

abraker wrote:

beatmapsets/1350366
I am not sure what the difference is really? Is is the scores that I see on the side of it.

Unfortunately it was not this map but this one sounds fun and I will download it.
abraker

KapitanKaboomz wrote:

abraker wrote:

beatmapsets/1350366
I am not sure what the difference is really? Is is the scores that I see on the side of it.
Yea, unranked maps do not have online leaderboards.
Poptont

abraker wrote:

KapitanKaboomz wrote:

abraker wrote:

beatmapsets/1350366
Yea, unranked maps do not have online leaderboards.
loved
Topic Starter
KapitanKaboomz
UPDATE:
I found the map and I couldn't be happier

The name was Quo Vadis mapped by PiraTom for anyone else that wanted to give it a listen.